Prologue

Jendayi holds onto her bible tight while wrapping her jacket around her to keep her from freezing in the cold winter breezes.

The young woman rushed into the cafe not too far from her church. She was on her way to bible study, she wasn't in a rush or anything she had plenty of time to waste. Jendayi was always an hour early to help set up the event.

She took a seat at the window, open her bible and start to read God's word.

Anyone could tell Jendayi was a Christian, based on how she dressed and talk. She has been raised in church all her life.

"Hey Jendayi wassup," she stopped reading and looked up to see a light-skinned boy giving her a toothy grin.

"Oh hi Deshawn," she smiled back at her best friend, well her only friend anyway.

"What are you doing," he asked her and walked over to where she's sitting. "I-um-uh reading the bible," she answered him without trying to roll her eyes.

It was obvious she was reading the bible, the only thing she ever read in her entire life, and he knew that.

"Oh OK, well there's a fair-keeping Saturday I wonder if you would like to come with me," he asked her hopefully.

"Um you know I have to go to church." She sighed and looked down.

"Mhm maybe a next time then," he gave her a small smile and help her out of her seat.

"Yeah maybe, "she muttered while fixing her look black skirt that reach above her ankle and zip up her white jacket.

"I'll see you at bible study," she hugged her best friend and walked off.

Deshawn has always liked Jendayi from day one but she only sees him as a friend or a brother. He was tired of getting friend-zoned.

Every time he tried to make a move she always had some dumb excuse. He only joined the church for her, even attend bible study to make her notice him, but nothing he did seemed to impress her.

He knows that under all that long skirts, loose dresses, and big shirts she had curves to die for. But too bad he will never get to see it.

He scoffs and walked over to the church dreading every step he took. he was determined to get her, he would take whatever he had in him to have her screaming his name while she's under him.

Hi guys this is the beginning of this story.

Please comment and vote.

Do you think Deshawn will succeed in his mission or will he fail?