₩Cleaning₩

Elias's sleep was interrupted by the loud music and the noise coming from the kitchen. He could hear something hitting his furniture.
He brushed his teeth and wash his face before going downstairs. He took out up a baseball and was about to swing it at the intruder but he drops it when he only saw Jendayi.

"What the fuck are you doing," he said walking up to her.

"Cleaning," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Why," he asked coming closer to her and as she backed away.

"Well on Sunday's I always clean," she didn't know why she was cleaning his house but it's a habit. Her parents would always wake up her and her brother to help clean on Sundays.

It was annoying because you have to get up at eight in the morning to clean. That became a habit of hers even when she moved. When she has her own children, she will continue to do that. Jendayi thinks it's a tradition that should be followed.

"Well this ain't your rat-infested apartment so I suggest you put down that broom and go back to your fucking bed," he glared at her then walked off.

She stick out her tongue and put up her middle finger. It was quite childish of her but she could care less.

"Prick," she muttered and continue to clean hitting the broom harder on the furniture to spite him. Her apartment that she lived in was a four-bedroom with a kitchen, living room and bathroom, she always kept it clean. She was offended when he said her apartment was rat-infested.

At least my rat-infested apartment ain't dusty like his old ass house. She said in her mind.

"Right," She muttered to herself.

Elias was watching her from the top of the stairs holding tightly onto his gun. He wanted to kill her but He couldn't there's something about her that drew him to her. He didn't know if it was her innocence or Her brown eyes almost black or the way her dark skin glows.

He would've let her go already but he won't. He didn't give a shit if she tell the world what she saw that night because no one could do anything about it.

When he first saw her he knew that she belonged to him. He rolled his eyes and stomped down the stairs walking towards her with a gun.

He gripped her in her hair and spin her around so she could face him. He pointed the gun at her forehead.

"Mind you pull out my weave," she punched him in his face and he slapped her.

He lifted her up and put her on the countertop, stand between her legs, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I saved your life Kleine, how are you are you going to repay me," Elias Schneider said to the poor girl.

"I-I-I-I never asked you to save me," Jendayi stammered out while biting her lip to prevent herself from breaking down in tears.

He grabbed her by her throat roughly and squeeze it enough to lock off her oxygen. "Oh but if I didn't you wouldn't be here now would you."

Tears ran down her dark skin as she struggled to breathe. He loosened his hand but didn't let her neck go.

"ANSWER ME!" he shouted at her and she jumped a little.

"No," she squeaks out of fear.

"That's what I thought," he used the back of his head to wipe her tears.

"W-what do you want f-f-from me," she muttered while stammering. She didn't know what this man was capable of and didn't want to know.

"Oh I already got what I want," he smirked and starts rubbing her sex.

"I'm a virgin and I am waiting until I get married to break it," she whimpered as he massage her breast through her T-shirt.

"No one asked," he ran a finger over her bottom lip.

"Please," She muttered out breathless. 

He ignored her and took a fixed blade out of his pocket then ripped her T-Shirt open and she gasped.

"I thought you were a Christian," he asked as he run the pointed blade on the top of her breast.

"I am," she bites her lip and looks away from him.

"Then why do you have both of your nipples pierced," she was about to remove her legs from around his waist but he pointed the blade at her neck and she stopped.

"I don't know," she hissed at him.

"I wonder what else you got pierced but we'll find out," he said as he ran the blade from her neck to her breast.

"You belong to me,"  He said before biting her right nipple through her lace bra. She tried hard not to moan, keyword tried. She hated her body and herself for reacting.

The human body was a bitch. He chuckled and puts his hand in hand in her boy shorts. He pushed her panty aside and pinched her sensitive clit and her hips jerked forward.

"Oh I see you got this pierced too," he said as he rubs her clit in a circular motion with his thumb. She throw her head back and moaned out his name.

He dipped his index finger into her pussy and she tense up. "Relax," he smirked as she let out a soft moan.

He curled his index finger in her before adding his middle. He slides his fingers in and out her tight wet hole.

"Do you like don't you," he grabs her throat and whispered in her ears.

"Yes," she moaned out and gripped onto the edge of the kitchen counter and rock her hips with his fingers.

She felt her stomach tighten and she cried out from the intense pleasure.

He felt her pussy clenched around his fingers and he knew she was close.

"Do you want to come puppe," he asked her.

(Puppe- baby doll)

"Yes," she screamed out as her legs started to shake. He smirked then removes his fingers and wiped her essence across his lips.

"Remember you're a virgin, who waiting on marriage," he unwrapped her legs from his waist before walking off.

She sat there embarrassed and sexually frustrated.

I hope you enjoyed Remember to comment and vote thank you for reading.