ฯStranger in churchฯ

Jendayi was currently getting ready for church. Her outfit was consist of a brown coat, a light brown dress with a belt around the waist, and a slit in the middle. She paired it with her burgundy knee-high boots and her small purse.

She wrapped her head with an African bandana, let her weave flow down her back.

She put on her light makeup and closed up her apartment heading out.

Jendayi stopped at Marcia's cafe and took her regular which was bagel and milkshake.

She rushed into the church and took a seat beside the pastor's daughter, Alyssa, which she soon will later regret.

She's always late for church. It's in her blood because it is known that Africans are always late for any event.

"Let's pray," Pastor  Graham said. Some of the congregation stood up while some remain seated.

As the pastor prayed it felt like he was praying for hours. Although it was 40 minutes.

              °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was now the end of the ceremony. Jendayi got up greeting her church members to get away from Alyssa. She chatted out all out the church service and Jendayi couldn't focus on a damn thing that the pastor said because Alyssa was clapping her mouth while chatting.

Although gum was in her mouth Jendayi could still smell her unpleasant mouth. She was praying the pastor ends church early today and her prayers came through.

While greeting her church members Jendayi turned around to see the man she saw that night. She starts to panic and walked fast out of the church.

Elias smirked and went into his car. He stepped on the gas going into the direction Jendayi was walking to. He laughed as she looks around throwing off her boots and started running faster.

He took an easier way to her apartment and unlocked the door with a spear key that he cut out for himself. He took out a cigar and light it. He sat on her couch and smirked as Jendayi came into her apartment and slammed her door.

She didn't notice Elias sitting on her couch because she was busy looking out her window.

He flings a knife near her face and she jumps and turned around. She was going to open the window and jumped out but he throw a knife in her foot and one in her arm.

She cried out and he walked up to her a knock her out with a gun. He smirked and walked out with an unconscious Jendayi. The neighbors watched but ran back into their apartment as he looked at them.

If you were the neighbor what would you do in this situation?

Please comment and vote.

Thanks for reading.