θGermanyθ

The Jet landed in Germany not too long ago. Jendayi hoped she was having a bad dream and would wake up soon but she knows that's not the case.

She was exhausted, hungry, and tired. As she and Elias walked out of the jet she saw men in black suits while holding guns waiting for them. She was sure they were in a gang or something.

Why didn't I mind my business that night, I had to interfere in people's business like one of my African aunts. She thought as they walked towards the cars.

"Lorenzo take Jendayi to the house and meet me at the warehouse at 5," Elias ordered Lorenzo then walked off.

"Come on little girl," Lorenzo grab onto Jendayi and pulled her into the car with him.

She slapped his hand from hers and glared at him.

"I am not a little girl," she rolled her eyes and starts playing with her fingers.  She always did that when she's nervous or afraid.

"Well you sure do act like one," Lorenzo mocked her and she ignores him throughout the rest of the journey.

"Can we go out to get something to eat, I am hungry," Jendayi asks poking Lorenzo.

"Sure," he replied playing with his gun.

"Thanks, you at least you're not mean like the other dude," Lorenzo knew who she was talking about.

"His name is Elias."

"Never asked," she replied nonchalantly.

"You ought to know though."

           °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Why can't you just let me go," they have arrived at their destination and Jendayi was now sitting on the kitchen stool watching Lorenzo cook.

"No thanks, I don't want my beautiful face on a silver platter."

"He's your brother, he won't kill you," she swinging her foot back and forth.
"Oh believe me he will," Lorenzo chuckled darkly.

"Your brother is a psycho."

"I know, you don't know half of it," Lorenzo muttered under his breath.

"W-what?"

"Oh nothing," he gave her a small smile and she frowned.

She heard him but only wanted to confirm what he said.

          °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I will see you later kid, don't do anything I wouldn't." Lorenzo pinched Jendayi's cheeks and she push his hands away.

"You're annoying," she said with her mouth full of food.

"I see you're enjoying my special dish, I thought you said you didn't eat from people."

"I was hungry and tired otherwise I wouldn't have eaten it, plus I watched you cook it," she shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him.

"I could've dug out my nose and ass while you weren't looking," he smirked at her and started to demonstrate it.

"Your nasty," she laughed and snorted out.

"Thank you, your highness," he bowed.

"Your welcome my humble servant," she replied back in a British accent.

"Don't forget to was your hand," she cringed playfully. 

He laughed, turn on the tap and wash his hands.

As she was about to say something to him his phoned ranged interrupting her.

"Sorry I have to take this Piccola ragazza," he gave her an apologetic smile and walked off.

(Piccola ragazza- little girl)

Don't forget to vote and comment thank you.