§Phone§

"Give me that Damn phone," Elias sent a blow to Lorenzo's face.

"No," Lorenzo wipe his bloody nose and shake his head.

The two brothers landed in Ghana hours ago. They settled in a hotel in Accra.

"Why don't you just go back to your room," Lorenzo glared at him.

"Why don't you just give me your phone," Elias mocked.

"If you're protecting her this isn't going to work I know you helped her," Elias pointed the gun at him.

Lorenzo stared at him in disbelief and shake his head.

"Are you willingly going to shoot your brother over a girl that you don't know or that doesn't want you," Lorenzo smirked taunting him.

Elias didn't say anything but shot him in his knee. Lorenzo winced out a drop to the ground holding onto his knee. He tried to reach for his gun but Elias had already flung a knife into his palm.

"You should've just listened to me," Elias grabbed the phone out of his hand and walked out.

"Attend to him," Elias said to one of the guards that were standing in front of Lorenzo's door.

The guard nodded and went to do what he was instructed.

Elias went back to his room smirking with Lorenzo's phone in his hand. He opened the phone and there was no lock on it.

He went into the contacts and found her name, he dials the number and after two rings he heard Jendayi's chirpy voice.

"LORENZO," Jendayi squealed in the phone, and Elias cringed moving the phone from his ears.

"Wel-," she hung up the phone before he could utter another word.

He opened his suitcase and took out his computer. He turned on his Windows and track down the number.

"3rd Crescent Link," he whispered. He took up a pen and paper and write the address on it.

"You can run all you want little Kleine but you can never hide," he muttered to himself before walking into the shower.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Where are you going," Amari asked as his sister nervously stuffed her clothes in a duffle bag.

"Is mom downstairs," Jendayi breathed out.

"No she isn't home," her older brother replied.

Jendayi nodded and continue to stuff necessities in her bag.

"Who are you running from," Amari asked curiously.

"No one," Jendayi wheezed out. Her chest tightened and she felt like she was going to faint.

Amari look at her with a worried expression. He grabbed her hand and pull her to the bed. He search for her asthma pump but before he could find it, she was already passed out.

"Shit," he lifted her and carried her downstairs, he laid her on the couch as he was about to take up his car keys he saw her getting up from the couch.

"What happened," She asked looking at Amari.

"You fainted I think," he gave her a half-smile and scratch the back of his head.

"Oh," she didn't know what else to say but that.

"When is mama coming home."

"How should I know you call her and ask her," Amari rolled his eyes.

She walked off and head for her room to continue packing.

She opens the door and looks at the plain white walls with pictures of her family.

She walks further into the room and looks at the ten years old study table that she spent last night's study.

She shook her head and proceed to do what she was doing before.

When good things are finally happening in your life something or someone is always there to mess it up she thought to herself.

"Look whoever you owe money just pay them back," Amari held her shoulder.

"I don't owe anyone anything," she shrugged him off and put on her flip-flops.

"Where are you going that," he questioned.

"In your asshole," she gave him a fake smile.

Jendayi and Amari didn't see eye to eye with each other from childhood. They were always fighting over petty things.

"Aren't you gonna wait until mama comes back so you can tell her goodbye," he throws his hand over her shoulder.

"No I am leaving now and will you please stop touching me," she sighed picking up her bag.

He didn't say anything else but hug her and pat her head then walk out.

She shook her head and proceed on her journey.

The bus stop wasn't too far from her home, it was about fifteen minutes walk.

She didn't know where she was going but she was going to get away far from him.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she ignored it. When she reached the bus stop she hopped in a taxi.

" Waar om te mis," the cab driver asked.

(Where to miss)

" Oral, neem my oral," she smiled.

(Anywhere take me anywhere)

" Kan u ophou dagdroom en net vir my sê waarheen u op pad is?" the driver rolled his eyes.

(Can you stop daydreaming and just tell me where you're going)

"I said to take me anywhere," she told him.

"Alright," the driver shakes his head before driving off.

Little did she know he was following right behind her.