-Breathing-

"Do you think she's gonna wake up she's knocked out for three hours now," Jendayi could hear voices around her but her eyes couldn't open.

Elias shrugged looking at the unknown man that claimed to be related to her.

The man sighed looking at the girl laying down in the bed. He ran his hands down his face frustratedly.

Jendayi groaned opening her eyes the closing them back. Both men snapped their heads toward her.

"Water," she croaked out rushing over to her Elias poured out a glass of room temperature water placing the straw between her lips.

After finishing the glass of water she looked at the man behind Elias in shock.

"You're supposed to be dead," Jendayi frowned looking at the man she once called her father.

"Yea I know God raised me from the dead," he joked and Jendayi glared at him in disbelief.

"How," she sit up on the bed wincing when she felt a pain in her head.

"Oh that wasn't me but my brother," she burst out in laughter not believing a word he's saying.

"So let me get this right you never had a twin brother but he looks exactly like you in the casket," she breathed out laughing with tears rolling out of her eyes.

"We did plastic surgery on him to look like me," Jendayi hold her head trying to process this information.

"Just get out," she pointed to the door. Shaking his head he walked out and slammed it.

Elias sat there oblivious to what was going on. Jendayi turned her back staring at the white wall emotionless.

"Are you okay," Elias whispered lowly barely audio-able. She nodded her head with that Elias walked out of the room leaving her alone.

She burst out in tears feeling overwhelmed with the events that occurred today. Lorenzo is missing for two weeks now without anyone's knowledge and her dead father is now alive.

She groans as pain erupted in her stomach. Her chest tightens and he breathing becomes shorter. She was having a panic attack.

Jendayi tried to breathe on her own but failed. The tears came down faster and she become out of breath. She closes her eyes and was consumed by darkness. 

"Jendayi baby," Elias walked in rushing over her, he lightly tapped her pale cheeks. She didn't respond making Elias more worried. He looked at her chest to it stopped moving. He began to panic calling out for help. 

"Please wake up," he muttered softly shaking her. Putting his mouth over hers he breaths in her mouth and ease up then pump her chest.  "What you did to her you little fucker," Jendayi's father stalked toward Elias pulling him away from her. 

"Your the one to blame for this is, everything was totally fine until you came back," Elias held him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Yo-," before he could finish his sentence Elias punched him in his nose breaking it. 

"You get the fuck out of here before I do something I might regret," Elias barked he didn't want Jendayi to hate him because he killed her father, he was going to let him go.

They both look over Jendayi's body and she wasn't breathing any at all. Pushing away Robert, Elias rushed back over Jendayi's fragile body. 

"Call Boo and tell her to get Doctor Singh," he ordered and continued doing CPR before putting the oxygen mask over her face. 

"She looked dead," Robert muttered before walking out of the room. Elias's trigger finger was itching. He slammed his fist in the wall and he started shaking. 

"Elias honey calms down please," Boo gently put her hand down on his shoulder. Shrugging her off he walked out slamming the door.  

Mr Singh walked into the room and he could feel the tension. He didn't say anything other than checking the girl's pulse. 

"I think you need to come out the room for a little while," the family doctor muttered lowly and the both of them walked out by saying another word. 

Until next time.