ฯPleasure ฯ

Her toes curls as her eyes rolled back in her head from the pleasure she was getting.

"Oh Elias," she cried out arching her back. He had one of her hardened nipples in his mouth and a hand wrapped around her throat squeezing it slightly.

As his index and middle finger curled in her wet pussy his big thump was massaging her swollen clit.

She whimpered when he bites her nipple. Her legs began to shake when her orgasm was near. Her walls tighten around his fingers.

As she was about to have her first orgasm he pulled his fingers out and stop all his movement.

"W-why did you stop," she whined.

He didn't answer her other than staring into her eyes and sucking off his fingers one by one.

Her breath hitched and her eyes darkened.

He took a small key out of his pants pocket and proceed to unlock the girl.

She looked from his well-defined chest making her eyes trace his tattoos until her eyes landed on the large bulge straining against his tight black pants.

She stared at it in shock and licks her lips that were suddenly dry.

"Like what you see Kleine," he smirked grabbing her delicate hand and before he could get her to touch it she shrieked pulling her hand back.

"I want to back out of this," She muttered lowly avoiding his gaze.

"Sure I will just mail your sexy ass back to Ghana to your mom," he pulled out his gun pressing it against her forehead with no emotion on his face.

"So because I want out, you decide your gonna kill me," she asks shakily.

"Yes when you make a deal with me there's no coming out but only through death that is," he squeezes her thigh hard enough to leave a bruise.

She winced and tried to move and from him but that only made him squeeze harder.

"I hate you," she cried out as he cupped her sex roughly.

"I know, let's get you cleaned up, stay here," he release her before walking out of the room.

She looked between her thighs to see a slight black and blue bruise with his hand mark. Although her skin was dark it stilled showed.

All have to do is not give in to temptation then we'll be fine she thought to herself and nodded her head.

She walked into the bathroom and did her business. She was naked as the day she was born. She stared into the bathroom mirror looking at the bruises on her breasts, neck, hips, and stomach.

"Beautiful isn't it," she jumped when she heard Elias's voice. He stared at her intensely in the mirror she was getting slightly uncomfortable.

She didn't answer him.

Bruises aren't beautiful.

She turned on the hot water tap before stepping into the shower.

"Your clothes are laid out on the bed when you're done come downstairs to eat," he ordered walking out the bathroom door and slamming it.

Jendayi slide down on the bathroom tiles putting her knees to her naked chest and started crying.

She didn't even care that her hair was getting wet right now she knows, later on, she will regret it but that's wasn't anything compared to the pain she was feeling and she could only blame herself and no one else.

"Are down having an emotional breakdown in the shower," Elias clenched his jaw.

"How long have you been there watching me," she asked ignoring His statement.

"About ten minutes, go and wash up and come downstairs," he groaned as he stared at her naked glory.

"OK," she muttered softly taking up a mango-scented body wash.

"Here," Elias said holding out a brand new rag. She took it as she was about to say thank you then she heard the bathroom door slam.

What with him a slamming she shook her head and squeeze the liquid on the rag and wash her body.

After thirty minutes she got out of the bathroom with a towel around her head and one around her body.

Now, where can I find a blow dryer and a comb she thought.

She dried off her body and put on sweat pants and a T-shirt that was a little too big for her so she tied it.

Well, look like we are going commando today.

She tried her best to dry her hair with the towel but it was still wet. She huffed and walked out of the room in search of Lorenzo.

Jendayi heard loud voices in the kitchen she skipped some of the stairs and when she reaches her destination she saw Lorenzo and Elias in a heated conversation.

"LORENZO," she shouted and jump on him wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"I see someone is happy to see me," he joked.

"I am," she put her head in his neck.

They heard a growl and they both looked in Elias's direction.

"Why are you pressed," Lorenzo asked putting Jendayi on her feet.

He didn't say anything he forcefully pulled Jendayi out of the kitchen and into the dining room.

"Sit," he said with nothing but hatred in his voice.

She did as she was told without any questions being asked.

"You know with pleasures there's pain," he gripped her throat squeezing it tightly and pressed a blade on her sex.

She moaned out and he smirked. She didn't know what the fuck just happened all she know liked it.

I am making an appointment to see a psychiatrist cause there is something wrong with me she mentally cried in her mind.

She turned to see an old woman sipping red wine at the dining room entrance.

"Marcia you can go now," Elias dismissed her.

Jendayi's cheeks flushed in embarrassment it was hard to tell if she was blushing or not because of her dark skin. She wanted to die and come back alive at this moment.

"Eat," she saw Elias put and a plate of baked chicken and Mac and Cheese in front of her.

Can this man stop commanding me like I am a dog.

She whispered a silent prayer before digging in.

"Stay away from him," he glared at her and she knew exactly who he was talking about.