°Cookies°

"I hate fucking Italians," Elias cracks his knuckles angrily.

"Hey I'm Italian and as far as I know you never fuck an Italian before," Lorenzo joked.

"Why don't you shut the hell up Lo Lo," Elias sarcastically said glaring at him.

"How's is she," he looked concerned.

"I don't know why don't you go and ask her yourself," Elias clenched his fist.

Elias has been keeping Jendayi in isolation for about a week now. The only face he let her see was his.

He had given her a computer to do her online courses and she was grateful for that, it helps keep her sane.

"She's my friend and you don't even care about her, you only care about your damn self, Lorenzo shouted at him getting into his face.

"Get the hell out of my office," Elias pushed him.

"Fico," Lorenzo slammed the door.

"You're the pussy," Elias shouted after him.

He sighed running his hands down his face. He always hated to fight with his siblings but they were always starting unnecessary shit in Elias's book.

He open his desk draw took two pills before swallowing them without water like he always did.

Maybe if I buy her flowers she'll think I care he thought.

"Fucking Lorenzo getting in my head with this bull," he muttered to himself walking out of his office.

"Why are you still here," he asked the two guards standing in front of his office door.

"We're filling in for West, his baby mama is giving birth," the curly blonde with grey eyes replied to him.

Elias shakes his head walking off. He decided to buy her some cookies instead and he knows the best place for that.

He walked upstairs and knock on Lorenzo's door.

"What do you want Elias," Lorenzo open the door shirtless with a bottle of red wine in his hand.

"If you trying to get drunk why don't just get two bottles of vodka," Elias said

"Good idea," Lorenzo smiled.

"You can do that later we are going to grandma's bakery to get some cookies," he drag back Lorenzo as he was about to walk off.

"Alright let's go, whose driving by the way," Lorenzo asked following behind his brother.

"You are," Elias throw the keys to him and he caught it.

They put on their shoes before going into the garage. Lorenzo drove out a black ford truck that Elias mostly drives.

"Richard I'll take a box of Chocolate cookies please," Elias asks the young man nicely.

They have arrived at Elias's grandma's bakery. Elias was ordering what he waited for while Lorenzo was waiting outside in the truck.

Although his grandmother owned a bakery she wasn't there to run it. Elias sent her to another country for her safety.

She left Richard in charge, his grandmother trusted him.

"One box of cookies coming up Mr Schneider," Richard reply getting what Elias asks for.

Elias waited about five minutes to see Richard coming out with a box of cookies.

"Freshly baked for you boss," Elias nodded his head walking out.

"Drive," he ordered Lorenzo as he enter the passenger seat closing the door.

Lorenzo speed off in the direction they were coming from.

"Thank you, Lo Lo," Elias snarled at Lorenzo. He rolled his eyes at his brother before shutting off the car.

Lorenzo and Elias both walked in to see a box on the counter exactly like the one that Elias had in his hand.

Elias knew exactly who it belonged to. The one and only West.

"I am going to use the bathroom," he put the box on the counter before going upstairs.

He hurried and use one of the guest bathrooms, he washed his head and rush back downstairs.

He took the box of cookies and head back upstairs.

He open the door and saw Jendayi sleeping on her stomach with slight snores coming from her.

"Hey," he pokes her in her side. She stirred but didn't wake up.

Elias smirk and went into the bathroom. He fulls a bucket of cold water and walked back out.

He duck the bucket of water on her and she jumped out of her sleep breathing heavily.

"You look o good when you wet, anyways I came to give you this," he throw the box of cookies on her exposed thigh then walked out leaving the poor girl wet and confused.

After Jendayi had taken a shower and changed the bedsheets, she had eaten the box of cookies she started to hallucinate. She started to laugh for no reason. Her eyes were red like blood. She was high.

She got up off the bed and started laughing her ass off. She went down the stairs almost falling on her face.

"Why are you laughing," Lorenzo asked as she snorted.

"There's ten of you," she covers her mouth giggling. Lorenzo looked at her as if she was crazy.

"SOMEONE HELP," Lorenzo screamed running while Jendayi ran behind him stumbling and giggling.

"What the fuck," Elias's voice boomed.

"Oh shit," they heard west muttered trying hard not to laugh.

"What's so funny West," Elias raised his eyebrows curiously.

"I think you gave her my edibles instead of the original cookie you brought," West burst out in laughter.

"Shit I think she's dead or asleep," Lorenzo said holding an unconscious Jendayi in his arms.

"Let her sleep she'll wake up in the morning," West suggested.

"She fucking unconscious idiot," Elias shook his head at West.

"Anyone knows CPR maybe we can breathe breath back into her," Lorenzo asked.

"West get the car we are going to the hospital," Elias ordered.

Why did I have to be in this type of situation with two fools Elias mentally shook his head.

"If she's dead I am going to church to honor her memory," Lorenzo turned to his best friend West.

"What would you say at her funeral," West asked stuffing the cookies Elias brought in his mouth.

"Fucking assholes," Elias muttered taking up his car keys. He took up Jendayi from the couch and walk into the garage with her in his arms. 

"Are you two coming are not," he shouted.

"We are," Lorenzo and West shouted back.