ΩPiercingsΩ

"My feet are killing me," Jendayi winced out taking off her shoes.

Lorenzo and Jendayi came back from their shopping spree, they put everything that they brought in her closet.

"Since I was the one that took you out, I'll massage your feet for you," Lorenzo smiled at her and put her feet in his lap before massaging them.
He's definitely hubby material she thought.

"Stop moaning before people get the wrong idea," Lorenzo smirked and she frown and immediately stopped.

30 minutes later

"Thank you Lorenzo for today," Jendayi said sincerely.

"No problem," Lorenzo replied to her.

"I wish elephant was kind like you," Jendayi pouted and Lorenzo looked at her confused. "You mean Elias," he chuckled.

"Yeah him," she rolled her eyes.

"Bye kid," Lorenzo shook his head and walked out of her room.

Jendayi went into the bathroom and took a 30 minutes shower to brush her teeth and shave, before coming back out.

She walked in her closet with only a towel on, she was oblivious to the fact that Elias was sitting on her bed watching her. She was about to drop the towel until she heard a slight movement around her bedroom.

Jendayi jumped when she felt someone breathing on her neck. She held the towel tighter to her chest and turn around to see Elias with that annoying smirk on his face.

She always wonder if he ever smiled in his life.

"You know you could've given me a heart attack," she breathed out.

"That was the plan," he said sarcastically.

She backed away nervously when she remembered what occurred in the kitchen this morning. He smirked at her discomfort and walked slowly towards her. She looked around to find any way she could escape but there was none.

He doesn't know what's personal space is she thought to herself.

"Don't even think about it," he snarled out and grabbed her by her right hand, and dragged her towards the bed.

"Why are you always touching me," she asked him and he ignored her.

He throw her on the bed and she bounced. "What are you going to do to me," she whimpered out.

"I am not going to do anything to you," he whispered out mocking her. She didn't believe the shit that came out of his mouth.

Jendayi's eyes trailed from his eyes and stopped at his waist and gasped when she saw his erection straining against his pants zip.

"You like what you see Schatz (sweetheart)," he smirked walking towards her.

"No I had s-seen bigger," she breathed out and backed up on the bed when she saw he was walking towards her.

You know damn well we ain't  Her conscience said.

God forgive me for lying but you see the situation I'm in right now she prayed in her mind.

"Oh really, I thought you said you're a virgin," he laughed out and dragged her by her feet to the edge of the bed.

"I am, that doesn't mean I have seen one before," she shrieked out as he grabbed the towel from her.

"As far as know you never had a boyfriend," he snickered out and rubs her erect nipple.

"You don't know shit about me," she moaned out.

"Aren't you a Christian," he slapped her dripping cunt.

"NO, I mean yes I am," she squeaked out. Her mind was in a jumble at this moment, she was focusing on the pleasure she was getting from him.

"You're cursing though," he twisted her nipple and she arched her back.

"Shit isn't a curse word," she replied back.

"When and why did you get these piercings," he pressed his thumb on her clit and her body jerked.

"Mind your business," she groaned.

"You're my business, " he bent his head down and kisses her stomach going down to her private area.

She shivered as he blows on her clit. He bit inside of her thigh and-

"Open this damn door," she was awakened from her daydream when she heard Elias yelling from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming  give me a sec," she hurried and grabbed a back T-shirt and boy shorts before dragging it on.

She swings the door open to see Elias looking at her intensely.

"What the hell were you doing I was knocking about thirty minutes straight," he said angrily.

No need to get your panties in a bunch.
"What do you need," she asked him.

"I'll be out of town for two days," he replied to her.

"Do I look like I give a shit," she asked nonchalantly.

"No," with that said he walked off.

We have a case of Stockholm syndrome because there's no way I am daydreaming about my abductor she thought to herself.

No plan B is to escape without anyone noticing.

Comment and vote.

Thank you for reading.