'Lost'

"WHERE ARE THEY," Elias yelled holding on to one of the guard's neck and squeezing it tightly causing his face to turn blue.

Jendayi sat there, staring into nothingness, a quiet tear rolling down her cheek. Elias turned to face his beloved and snapped the guard's neck, then threw the man's body against the wall. He walked up to her and knelt down to wipe the tears from her eyes. "I'll find them, even if it's the last thing I do," he promised as he kissed her tears away and took her in his arms to the bedroom.

He placed her down on the bed and stayed by her side until she fell asleep, then changed out of his suit and into an all-black ensemble before heading into his office. He turned on his device and ran the camera back to where they had left off, skipping some of the segments in the process. He came to a halt at one video and caught his gaze. He observed someone in a mask covered in bright yellow clothing with a black mask on grinning before pointing a gun at the camera and all went dark after a minute of watching the footage. He screamed and threw his Apple laptop against the wall.

He picked up the phone and dialled the number of the only person who could help him at the moment. He waited for ten-minute for the person to pick up the phone. "Why are you phoning me at this hour of the morning, boy?" a smooth but threatening voice rang through the phone. He wiped his palm over his face before beginning to describe what had happened to the other person on the line.

"Do you have any idea who might take them," Elias thinks for a moment before responding.

He clenched his jaw violently and closed his eyes, saying, "I have an idea who it may be." His hands began to tremble violently, his breathing grew fast, and his chest constricted. "Boy you have to calm down now," he took a deep breath before continuing.

" I'll be down by tomorrow morning," Mrs Ghebo responded and hung up. Sighing Elias run his hand through his hair, he walked out of his office and went back to the bedroom to check on Jendayi.

She wasn't in the bed or bathroom, rushing down the stairs he looked for her everyone but couldn't find her. Something told him she was gone and he knew exactly what she had gone to do.

"FUCK," he screamed out. He trashed the house and called her name about a hundred times and when he realized one of his trucks was missing and a few of his guns, she was really gone.

Ordering the men around everyone got in the black vehicles loading the trunk with different types of weapons. "She's gone," he muttered on the phone before hanging up. Most of the men were in the vehicle ready to drive off while some were staying back in case anything happens.

He just hoped and pray nothing to happen to his family. Elias did something he never did in his life. He prayed surprising both himself and his men.

"Go," he ordered and everyone drove behind him. He was on a mission and that mission was to kill anyone that messed with his family or him in the way. His fist clenched the wheels tightly and his eyes turned dark. He stopped on the gas speeding in the direction of his enemy.

Elias made up his mind that he was going to marry her even if it was the last thing he did. He stepped on the gas paddle going way over the speed limit. Finally reached the destination he drove through the gate with a devilish smirk on his face.

He stepped out of his car watching his surroundings, a few of Julius's men were dead. They didn't create any commotion because the silencer was on and so no one could hear when the guns fired. But since Elias had literally destroyed the gate by driving through it a loud alarm was should and shots were fired.

"Where are they," he growled out gripping one of Julius's men by his throat lifting him in the air and sinking his fingernails in his neck causing blood to be drawn. "Fuck you," the man spit in Elias's face and his face turned red he wiped off the spit before punching the man over and over in his stomach until he was almost unconscious.

"I'm going to ask you one more time where are they," he asked without turning to the side he shot the man in his heart that was coming towards him. "I rather die than answer to you," the man coughed his blood spitting in on Elias's black shiny boots.

"Suit yourself," with that said he stepped in the man's face with his spike twisting it with a sadistic grin on his face and he gave the man one last look before slitting his throat with a knife that was at his boot front.

"Pathetic, " he spits on the dead body walking away shooting everyone that came in his way.

"I see you have man it passes my men but sorry to say their not in there, I knew that was the first place you were going to look and you have 10 minutes to get out of there because a bomb was set just for your surprise," Julius face appeared on a big screen with a smug smile on his face.

Not Edited

This book will come to an end soon with a few more chapters to go.