Past

Cassy^^

"I rather stay at home and watch Netflix than go there," Sixteen-year-old Jendayi told her best friend, Cassy.

"Oh come on it will be fun," Cassy whined.

"How do you know, the only thing they do at high school parties has sex, get high and drink how can that be fun," Jendayi rolled her eyes turning on the television and clicking on Netflix.

Cassy grabbed the remote out of her hand and said"well we don't have to go to the party then, why don't we go to a club."

"Remember we are underage," Jendayi frowned. Cassy is one year older than Jendayi. They were only one month apart.

"I know that's why I have these," Cassy flashed the fake Ids in her face.

"Oh shit how did you get those," Jendayi asked curiously.

"I have my ways," she smirked.

Cassy and Jendayi have been best friends since diaper days. They stick together like conjoined twins.

Cassy was albino with curly reddish hair, light brown eyes, and full pink lips. She was a rare beauty. She was the total opposite of her best friend.

She acts more like a man than a woman. She dressed like them, eat like them the only thing she talked different with a smooth velvet voice.

She was rebellious and Jendayi was the quiet one. Jendayi go to church every Saturday while Cassy was more to curse in it.

They were different and had nothing in common but that's what made their friendship shrive.

"What imma tell Ma though," Jendayi asked biting her bottom lip.

"Leave that up to me I will work my charm on her," Jendayi shrugged trusting her friend's words.

Jendayi sits on her bed waiting for your best friend.

"She said yes," Cassy jumped happily.

"What did you tell her," Jendayi raised her eyebrows, it's not an easy task to persuade her mother.

"I asked her if we could have a sleepover."

"Did she got agree like that or did you do something else?"

Cassy bites her lip and said, "well I had to go down on my knees and drag her feet until she agrees."

Jendayi shake her head and took up her overnight bag. She packed a black dress, some underwear, and her toiletries and other necessities.

"Are you ready now," Cassy turned to Jendayi.

"Yeah, let's go," Cassy walked in front of her and Jendayi followed behind closing the door.

"Drive Safely now girls," Jendayi's mother shouted from inside of the kitchen.

"I will Mrs P," Cassy shouted back.

"Bye mom see you tomorrow," Jendayi ran to the kitchen and kissed her mom's cheek before hopping in the Vehicle with Cassy.

"We'll get ready at my house and go to the club from there," Cassy said and drove off.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I'll have a Margarita please," Cassy said to the bartender. They had arrived at the club about an hour ago and now they were ordering what they wanted to drink.

"Water for me," Jendayi pointed to herself.

"No she'll have Whiskey Sour," Cassy interjected putting her credit card on the counter table.

The bartender nodded and went ahead to make their order.

"Why did you do that," Jendayi hissed.

"Loosen up Jendayi and enjoy yourself."

"One of us as to stay sober," Jendayi rolled her eyes.

"We'll just take the bus home," Cassy muttered out.

"Here's your drink," the bartender put the two drinks on the counter and handed the credit card to Cassy.

"Thank you," They shouted over the loud music that was now playing.

He nodded and went back to serving the other customers.

"This tastes like shit," Jendayi cringed.

"How do you know how shit tastes,"Cassy laughed.

Jendayi glared at her" you know what I mean."

"OK let's exchange maybe this one will taste better to you, "Cassy said stretching her Margarita to Jendayi.

"Thanks," she replied giving her Whiskey Sour to her best friend.

"Better now," Cassy raised her eyebrow.

"Yea thanks," Jendayi replied.

"Let's go to the dance floor," Cassy dragged Jendayi.

They partied until they can't anymore the two friends were wasted.

They laughed as they walked down the dark street.

"Do you want to do something reckless," Cassy asked giggling.

"And what that might be," Jendayi snort stumbling.

"I have always wanted to get piercings, "Cassy replied throwing her hand around her friend's shoulder.

"OK let's go and do it," Jendayi smiled.

"The place isn't too far from here let's go," Cassy pointed at a tattoo shop nearby.

Thank you all for the 1k read I really appreciate it. 💞💞