§The dark alley§

Jendayi groaned as she felt pain in her feet and her arms. She cried out while trying to get up.

She fall back on her butt and started praying to God. She tried getting up but failed again.

She looked around and saw that she was left in a dark alley.

"What are you doing in a place like this baby girl," Jendayi starts to panic as she sees a drunk man coming towards her.

"L-leave me alone," Jendayi choked on her tears.

The man started laughing while coming towards her. She moved back on her butt and starts to cry louder.

He dragged her by her foot and she kicked and screamed. She kicked the man in his mouth and took the knife out of her foot and throw it at him.

It missed him. He got up back and ran towards the girl but before he could put his hands on her he was shot in the back of his head.

She looked up to see the man that almost killed her smirking. 

He walked towards her and she took the knife out of her arm throwing it at him. It slices his right arm and she smiled while he smirks.

He roughly grabbed her by her throat and whispered in her ears " You ought to be punished for being a brat."

She feared him but never let it show in her eyes or face. He dragged her by her throat and throw her in his car.

She was now knocked out and he shook his head. He went back to her apartment and back her stuff up then head to the airport. He was going back to Germany.

Please remember to vote and comment.

I really appreciate the support, Thank you.