|A Lovely Date|

"You look beautiful," Elias said with his cheeks flushed red, he cleared his throat and he stared at Jendayi as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you," she smiled at his awkward state. He held out his hand and she hesitate to hold it.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Kleine," he tried to smile but it only came out as a grimace.

Well, that's hard to believe since that's all you've been doing she thought as she put her hand in his.

"Wait here I got something for you," he rushed out of the living room leaving a confused Jendayi.

Jendayi wore the dress he gave her. Although she didn't like it one damn bit, she wanted to please him. She always wants to please people in any way she can.

She would sometimes sacrifice her happiness for someone else's. That's just how she was. She thought if she wore it for him, he would smile a bit but he didn't, he tried though.

She had her hair in a sleek tight bun with her edges at the side. It took her about an hour or so to make it perfect. Her lips were in red matte lipstick that compliments her glowing dark skin.

"I got these for you, the sunflower represents the way your skin glow because of the sun or some shit," he gave her one sunflower.

He had more than one type of flower in his hand.

"Lavender represents how you smell," He handed her the Lavender flower.

"The yellow lily represents the way you smile even though you hardly smile at me," he brush the back of his hand against her cheek and she shivered.

He put the flower in her hair before moving away.

I hope he doesn't mess up my edges, and that was sweet.

He then took a bunch of tulips wrapped around hundred bills giving them to her. She shakes her head refusing it. Elias started to angry and she just took the flowers out of his hand to calm him down. Jendayi didn't know what he was capable of and she didn't want to find out.

"This is the last one," he handed her a bunch of roses with fifty-dollar bills wrapped around it.

"Thank you," she said with her cheeks flushed. She was glad for her dark skin because at this moment she would have been red.

"Don't smell the roses though, they stink, just take the money then you can throw them away, that's if you want to," he suggested.

She nodded her head putting the flowers on the center table. Elias stared at her ass and she bend over. His black pants tighten and he shifted uncomfortably.

Elias was dressed in a black pants suit, with some of the buttons on his white shirt were undone showing off his tatted chest. His Sliver Rolex on his wrist and the look finished off with some black shined boots that you could see yourself in.

He wanted to fuck the shit out of her when she bent over to put the flowers down.

"We can go now," her soft voice rang through his ear and he groaned out.

"Are you OK," worried lace through her voice. He nodded his head and gently dragged her out of the house.

He closed the door behind him and led her to his limo that was parked outside with his driver standing beside it.

"Bonne Nuit Monsieur Schneider," The driver said to Elias in French. Jendayi understood exactly what was said. She only remembers the basic that was taught in high school.

Elias didn't say anything but nodded his head and put Jendayi on the car then slid in after.

"That was rude," Jendayi frowned. Elias ignored her a close the partition that was between the driver and them.