£Not My Grandmother£

"Just tell me why," Elias looked into her eyes and squeezed her fragile throat tightly.

"Why what my little Eli," her grandmother smirked while her face slightly turned blue.

"Why did you do it and you knew I was gonna be angry," he slammed her head against the iron table and blood started to flow down her head, but that didn't phase her a bit she had been through it all already, she was in the Mafia before so she knew what was about to come of her.

"I hate that black bitch I never wanted you to get married to her it was only for money and business," his grandmother stated in a piss-off tone.

"Oh I see," Elias said calmly punching in her face until he heard a crack indicating she broke her nose. A scream echoed in the warehouse and he stuffed a wet rag that was filled with kerosene oil. She shook her head crying cause she knows what was about to happen.

She couldn't try removing the rag from her mouth because it was trapped around her head. She didn't expect he would do this. She just wanted a painless death but knowing Elias he would make her feel pain.

Lighting a cigar he blew out the smoke in her face before dropping some in her eyes causing her to scream out but her voice was muffled by the rag. "You should've never done what you did, you wouldn't be in this position just because of jealousy and racism," he smiled wickedly before lighting a match and dropping it on the wet rag.

He watched his grandmother burn in the chair and a single drop of eye water ran down his cheek. "Come on, we have to get back to the hospital," he stated before walking out of the warehouse.

"Drive," that was the only thing he said after Lorenzo and West entered the car. The driver started up the car and drove off. Black cars followed behind them.

"Soooo," Elias held up his hand signalling he doesn't want to hear another word. Today was an eventful day for him. He just wanted to see his lover and children.

His emotions were all over the place and instead of getting better, he was getting worse. The only person he thought could keep his stable was Jendayi but that's what he chose to believe, the woman who is in love with him feared him at the same time.

¶¶¶¶¶×¶¶¶¶¶×¶¶¶¶¶¶×¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶×¶¶

"How do you feel my dear," A nurse that was taking care of Jendayi asked.

"I feel like absolute shit, I want to get out of this hell hole with my children," she replied in a pissed-off tone. Jendayi hated the hospital she had so many bad memories of it. She didn't want to create more.

"Good news, you will be released tomorrow but I don't know about your children," the nurse smile but that was quickly wiped off when Elias entered the more with a deadly look on his face.

"What's wrong my love why do you look so gloomy," he walked past the nurse without a second glance and went to Jendayi's bedside.

"I want to go home with my children Elias but as you can see I can't," she cried causing Elias's heart to clench. He got pleasure from hearing her cries but now all it pains his heart.

"I will see what can be arranged sweetheart, anything to make you happy," he kissed her forehead before walking out of the hospital room.

Not edited.