Her

"Don't come back here until you find her," Elias barked at the private investigator in his office.

"Sir do you know where she's originally from," the man asked and swallowed.

The private investigator was doing everything he could to find the girl his family life is on a thin line. He knows not to mess with Elias, the man was wicked and heartless.

"No I don't but I think Lorenzo does, give me one sec I'll call him," he picked up the phone dialing Lorenzo's number. He waited and on the fourth ring Lorenzo picked up.

"Hello brother how can I help you," Lorenzo said on the other line.

"Where is Jendayi Gbeho from."

"America, New York," Lorenzo hoped Elias would believe him but he know that his brother ain't dumb.

"No I mean her birthplace, I know she doesn't come from America, she has an accent," Elias said getting irritated.

"Ion know man."

"OK I have a file on her anyways so I'll look into that," Elias said right before hanging up.

Elias looked into the top draw of his desk where he kept his important documents.

It was easy to find Jendayi's file because he had organized everything in alphabetical order.

He read through the papers then smirked when he found out what he wanted.

"She's from Ghana, Africa," he slides the file over to the private investigator. He had worked that's why he haven't found her already, if he haven't had work to do he would find her the day after she left. 

"Where in Ghana she's from?" the unknown man questions.

"Look that's your job to find out not mine," Elias point his gun at the man and he jumped.

"Ok give me three days," he got up nervously fixing his suit.

"Daniel remember your family life is on the line," Elias said shooting the man's arm.

The man shrieked and ran out of the office.

"She must have taken a plane from Germany to somewhere in Ghana," Elias muttered to himself.

I will just find that out myself because that worthless pussy won't find it out by three days Elias thought to himself.

             °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Amari it's your turn to do the dishes," Jendayi said as she packed the dirty dishes into the sink.

"I did it yesterday," he slapped his sister in the back of her head.

"No you didn't stop lying," she hissed at her older brother.

"Why would I lie," he shook his head and hop on the kitchen stool.

"MA," Jendayi screamed.

"What the hell is going on," their mom glared at the both of them.

"Tell Amari to wash up the dishes I did it yesterday," she rolled her eyes.

"Stop lying you dip shit."

"Stop cursing in my damn house,"Mrs Gbeho hit her son with the broomstick.

"Sorry ma," he apologizes.

"Amari it's your turn to do them your sister did it yesterday."

"But ma," Amari whined.

"But nothing boy."

Jendayi sticks out her tongue at her brother.

"Jendayi don't think you got away now, I have work for you to do," Mrs Gbeho smiled at her daughter.

Jendayi frowned" what will I be doing ma."

"Sweeping the whole house, every corner, and end," Mrs Gbeho handed the broom to Jendayi.

"You should have just washed the dishes," Amari laughed out.

Jendayi ignored him and started to sweep.