&Nightmares &

"Which one are you going to save Elias remember you can only pick one," Elias clenched his jaw looking at Jendayi's father holding a knife at Lorenzo's neck and a gun at Jendayi's head.

Elias tried moving but it was no use. He was tied in a chair with chains holding him captive.

"Let them go," he clenched his jaw sending a death glare through Robert's head. "See now I can't do that," he smirked running the knife down Lorenzo's exposed chest.

"Please Eli," his pregnant wife muttered looked at him with tearful eyes. He looked away from both of them closing his eyes.

You're worthless if you just listened none of this would happen.

"Kill me instead and let them go," Elias whispered as tears ran down his face.

"It's either you choose one or both of them dies," he points the gun at his pregnant daughter's belly. Elias couldn't choose. He was in a tough situation he wanted to save his wife that was carrying his child and he wanted to save his brother.

He had to let go of one but didn't know which one. "She's your fucking daughter," Elias gritted out. Robert look at him with pity then started laughing.

"That's where you're wrong she's not my daughter at least not biologically," he smirked pushing the gun further in her swollen tummy.

"What," she chocked out. He rolled his eyes turning back to a bloody Elias.

"Look at the big bad mafia man all weak now if you just listened and sign the contract you wouldn't be in this position," Robert press the trigger making Elias scream out.

He looked at his wife's stomach to see blood pouring out and her eyes were closing. "You should have picked her Elias," Lorenzo smirks when a laughing Robert lets him loose.

Elias looked at his brother with wide eyes. His eyes pivot to his wife's barely breathing body. His face went emotionless.

"I'm going to kill both of you," he clenched his fist sinking his nails in his palm drawing blood. Both men laughed at him walking out the room and with that Elias let out an ear-piercing scream.

"I love you, Eli I will see you in hell," Jendayi smiled taking her last breath.

"NO NO NO," Elias screamed crying out shaking his head not believing his eyes. He looked at his newly wedded wife and stared in regret.

"Elias, Elias, Elias wake up," he heard a voice and he jumped out of his sleep fisting Boo accidentally in her face. She held her broken nose looking at Elias with pity.

His shirt was soaking wet from his sweat and tears coated his face. "Did they come back," she asked him curiously.

"Yes, but now they are different," he uttered getting up from the bed heading for the bathroom. Elias usually had nightmares from time to time again but they stopped a few months back.

Boo got up off the floor walking out leaving him to wash up. She went back to Jendayi's room watching her carefully.

Jendayi was shallow and she was yet to wake up. Mr Singh had informed them that she could be in a slight coma.

Elias walked in with a suitcase in his hand and Boo raised her eyebrow looking at him. "Where are you going Elias," Boo stands up staring at the suitcase in his hand.

"I'm going out I will be back," his face showed no emotion as he set the suitcase on the floor walking towards Jendayi.

He removed the oxygen mask and pecked her lips before placing it back.

"Elias," he heard her mutter but he was only been paranoid. He closed his eyes shaking his head. "What will I tell you when she wakes up," Boo ask harshly.

"Just send her back to Ghana, she free to go," with that he picked up the bag walking out. Boo heard a loud gunshot and her eyes widened. She stayed in her position not moving.

She took a seat near Jendayi's bedside humming pretending she didn't hear anything. Curiosity was killing her but she refuse to go out there.

West walked into the room with an irritated look on his face. "What now," Boo questioned and he huffed in response.

"He killed her father talking about adoption or something like that before driving off into the sunset," Boo had an idea what Elias nightmare was about.

Elias anything he saw in his dream he would always act on it and that what was freaked Boo out, she had a feeling he was doing to find Lorenzo next.