ΩDinner and conversationΩ

Jendayi was currently getting ready to dine with the Jones. She didn't want to go but She couldn't disappoint her best friend again. She rejected every one of his family dinner invites, the least she could do is attend this one.

She put her hair in a messy bun and wrapped a headscarf around it.

She had showered already the only thing left for her to do is get dressed. Jendayi put on a red ankle skirt and a white sweater. That was mostly what her closet consist of. Many will say she dresses like an old lady but that is what she's comfortable in.

She took up her brown bag and apartment keys and walk out of her apartment locking her door.

                                                                        °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jendayi was now sitting around the Jones dining table. All you could hear was plates and fork clicking together.

She hardly eat any of the food because her granny always told her to not eat from any and anybody.

"So Jendayi how's online classes for you," Mrs Jones asked and took a sip of her white wine.

Jendayi cleared her throat then answered her. "It's fine so far, exams are not too far around the corner."

"Ok, that's good to hear my dear."

"Why don't you join the community college or something honey," Mr Jones questioned her.

She was getting annoyed as they were asking her questions. They must be inspector gadgets.

"Uh I like the online classes better it's much easier for me," She didn't lie though, but that wasn't the full reason.

Jendayi was very Anti-Social, She doesn't like crowded places. She rather stays by herself than be around people.

"Enough with the questions mom and dad and let her enjoy her meal," Deshawn turned to his parents and said.

She muttered a thank you to him and he gave her a little smile. For the rest of the night, the table was silent.

After everyone finished their meal, Jendayi offered to help with the dishes but Mrs Jones declined.

She and Deshawn sat on the living room couch watching television.

"How was the dinner," Deshawn asked her while shutting off the television.

"It was good."

"You hardly eat anything though," he said while staring at her. She was getting uncomfortable so she moved a little bit away from him.

"I wasn't hungry," Even if she was hungry she wouldn't eat plenty. She was an eater when it comes to food but when it's from other people she doesn't really enjoy it.

"Oh OK, I will walk you out then." He said while trying to touch her hair. She swats his hand anyway, he laughed and she rolled her eyes.

Anyone anti-social?

Comment and votes, please

Thank you for reading.