The Ball

Jendayi didn't even notice the plane had landed because she had been sleeping the whole flight. She rubbed her eyes and stared out the window, a frown erupted on her face.

"We've arrived, my soon-to-be wife," he says. Jendayi disregarded Elias' remark and entered the little bedroom to check on the twins. They were fast asleep, hugging together.

She gently took them both up in her arms and carried them out to where she was sitting. Jendayi grew accustomed to carrying both of them by herself. To her, it was insignificant.

"Ready," When she heard Elias' voice, she leapt in horror. She just nodded and followed him out of the plane. Lorenzo's wide gummy smile greeted them. Jendayi put on a forced smile and went away with her two toddlers in her arms.

"What did you do to her now?" Lorenzo snarled in Elias' ear.

"Nothing she's just in one of her moods you know how women are," when Elias uttered that out of his mouth, Lorenzo glared at him. Knowing his brother Lorenzo knew that he did something to her. 

"If you say so Elias, wait until her mother finds out what you've been doing to her poor sweet innocent daughter," that comment perked up Elias's ears. "Lorenzo I'm warning you won't utter a word out to her mother, brother or not I'll fuck you up," he squeezes Lorenzo's face tightly but Lorenzo's face remains neutral. 

Both of them got accustomed to pain, making it impossible for them to express any emotion even if they felt it. He let go of Lorenzo's face and walked over to Jendayi, who was watching them intensely, trying to figure out what had happened between them, although it was none of her concern.

"You'll be accompanying me to a ball tonight, whilst Lorenzo and West babysit the twins," she began to shake her head no, Elias scowled at her, and she gulped. She didn't want to go furthermore and leave her small children in the care of two immature adults. Sighing, she realized she had no option but to accompany him.

She gently secured the two youngsters into their car seats before moving to the passenger seat. Elias climbed into the car and began driving away. He intended to press the accelerator, but as he looked in the mirror, he saw his two children sleeping. 

                                            ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

She didn't like the clothing; it made her feel slutty and filthy. Jendayi didn't have an option but to wear it because that was what Elias had asked her to wear. The dress's material felt nice on her skin, but she didn't like the design.

Too much cleavage was visible, extending from her neck to the top of her belly button. The dress had a slit on the side that showed off her shaven legs. It gave off a sex-appeal look. The theme of the ball was a mystery, it required her to wear a masquerade mask. 

Jendayi kissed her infants goodbye and made her way downstairs to meet Elias

Jendayi kissed her infants goodbye and made her way downstairs to meet Elias. He held a bouquet of roses in his hand and had a genuine smile on his face. His suit was a perfect match for her attire, and it fitted his body well, emphasizing his powerful frame.

"So gorgeous," he growled in her ear, making her shudder and flush. If she were lighter, she'd be a bright red. She whispered a thank you before slipping her hand through his. The driver opened the door for both of them, and they entered the limo, waiting for the car to drive off.

"Stay close to me and don't speak to anyone, don't wander away," he warned her and she nodded. 

"Would you like a drink," he asked throwing back a shot of whiskey. She shooked her head no. The car ride was silent other than the low music that was playing throughout the limo. 

When they arrived at the ball, Elias helped her out of the vehicle. They were greeted with a red carpet and the flashing of camera lights. Questions were shouted from left to right at them but they simply ignored them pushing inside. Elias's bodyguards were all over the place but in disguises.

He was prepared if anything was going to happen. His hand found its way to the small of Jendayi's back. She instantly stiffens, "Relax". 

They were greeted by rich snobby white people whom both of them didn't like. Jendayi wanted to go home at this instant but she couldn't because she had to wait until Elias was ready. 

"I'm going to the restroom," Jendayi murmured quietly into Elias's ears. He nodded and let her depart. Jendayi wasn't heading to the bathroom; she had another idea in mind. She noticed a group of dangerous men gambling over a casino table. She moved closer to them, swaying her wide hips. 

"May I play?" she inquired, her gorgeous white straight teeth on display. The males gave her a lusty glance before shaking their heads yes. She joyfully clapped her hands. "Give her the seat, Julius," a dirty blonde said. Frightened, Julius leapt out of his seat.

Jendayi had no idea she was about to play cards with Elias's enemies. She grabbed a hundred-dollar bill from her purse and placed it on the table. She placed her wager on the table and sat back to wait. She won, leading her to leap with joy. They cracked a little smile at her.

One hour into the game and she already one everything, she knows it was wrong to gamble but she couldn't help it. The thing is she didn't know that Elias looking for her. She won a hundred thousand dollars she was going to go again but her mother's words played in her head. 

Elias clenched his teeth as he saw his beloved surrounded by a group of men he didn't like. He approached them and yanked her out of the seat. He was ready to pull her away when he was confronted with a gun. No one knew Jendayi's identity because she was wearing a mask, but they were extremely familiar with Elias.

"Not so fast Eli," The one name Julius laughed. 

Not edited.