The Ball prt 2

Elias laughed looking at the men, Julius was furious he punched Elias in his nose causing it to bleed. His nose was now broken but he still had that irritating smirk on his face. Jendayi gasped running toward him she was pulled back. Everyone stared at them, everything was still. 

"Don't you fucking touch her," Elias shouted out spitting his blood on Julius. He never considered anything his weakness but strength. About ten men were holding onto him. 

"Look at her magnificent full lips, I wouldn't mind being sucked off by you," Julius grinned, his gaze shifting from her luscious gloss lips to her round breast peeking through the cleavage. She was horrified by what he had uttered.

Jendayi used her heel to stamp on the man's toe, prompting him to let her go, giving out a high-pitched shriek when he grasped onto his foot. "You fucking bitch," Julius said as he backhanded her. Elias' jaw tightened as he noticed a bruise appearing on her cheek and tears streaming down her cheek.

The lights went out when he winked at Julius, and gunshots rang out throughout the building, leading everyone to scream. He took Jendayi in his arms and pushed his way through the crowd to the exit. The driver was waiting for them outside, and the car was already started and ready to go.

"Carry her home safely, and if anything happens to her, you can just wave farewell to your family," he warned the driver, making him swallow.

"Wait you aren't coming," Jendayi turned her full attention to Elias. He shakes his head no. 

"I'm not leaving without you," Elias looked at her as if she was crazy. 

"What the fuck you mean you're going," he gripped her hand forcing her to enter the vehicle. She pushed him away and slapped him, he grabbed her by her neck and lifted her in the air before smashing his lips onto hers. 

Her legs instantly wrapped around his torso. Her hard nipples pressed against his hard-clothed chest.  He pulled away placing her on her feet, he looked into her glossy eyes and sighed. "You can't even fucking shot a gun and this life isn't for you go home."

She clenched her jaw tightly before going into the vehicle. The driver sped off and when they reached the stoplight he felt a cold metal behind his head. "Turn around," her voice was shaky along with her hands.

He did exactly what she requested shaking his head. "These crazy ass people how did I get involved in this," he muttered lowly but she still could hear him. Once they arrived at the ball she jumped out of the car and rushed back into the building. She did know how to shout a gun, Lorenzo and West thought her how to. 

"Lord forgive me for the sins I'm about to commit tonight," she muttered. Anything or anyone was in her way she shot. A man was about to shoot Elias in the back of his head but before he could pull the trigger Jendayi shot him in his head causing his blood to spill on the white wall. 

Elias's eyes widened, he rushed to her and pulled in a bone-crushing hug. 

The both of them shoot side to side killing everything that went across them. When they finished they were drenched in blood. "Let's go," he dragged her out of the building.

Before their garments were shredded, they began to stare at each other lustfully. Jendayi pulled Elias deeper between her inner thighs as he devoured her. Her lips fell open as she succumbed to ecstasy. She locked Elias in between her thighs and closed her legs. Her legs rapidly expand as he bites on her swollen clit, leading Elias to smile as he hears her cries and moans.

As she was about to come Elias remove his mouth from her, she was about to protest but it was cut off when Elias slammed into her from behind. Her back from a deep arch, Elias's hand was at the side of her face. Gripping on the edge of the seat she moaned his name out feeling herself near to the edge.

"Fucking hold that shit," he grunted out and thrust his hips faster. The driver cringed as he heard the sounds of skin slapping together and pleasureful moans. 

"Please," she begged when she felt Elias's thumb rubbing on her sensitive nub. Her eyes rolled back feeling Elias deeper than before. She felt as if her pussy was going to rip apart from how hard he was going.  

Jendayi could feel him releasing his anger on her. But she didn't mind a bit. Her toes curled, her body began to shake and she squirted screaming his name. "Do you ever listen," he slapped her ass and roughly pulled her hair back. 

"I'm sorry," she cried out. Elias pulled out of her and set her between his legs. Her ass was now facing the tinted window and a gripped Elias's thigh while the other was slightly stroking his hardened member. 

"Show me how sorry you are," he hissed out when her thumb ran over the tip. She looked at him innocently and suck on the tip still maintaining eye contact with him. Pushing his length further down her throat she pulled him out of her mouth and spit in her hands before massaging him. 

Precum was now mixed with her spit, he gripped her hair forcing her down on him more. She never once gagged, she had gotten rid of her gag reflex. Her nose was now pressed against his V line that has welled trimmed pubic hair. 

His legs shook as he felt himself coming, she pulled him out of her mouth, and saliva along with precum glistened on his dick. She lined his tip against her entrance before slamming down on him. 

"Oh fuck," she cursed for the first time in her life, she sucked on Elias's nipples while riding him. Elias's Jaw clenched and his breathing picked up felt like he was about to erupt. He sucked on one of her nipples and massaged the other one. 

The sounds of bullets rang through their ears causing them to come to a halt. "Well looked like we're in for a ride darling," Jendayi bite her bottom. She got off Elias and position her ass over his face causing them to be in the  69 position, opening both windows with a gun in their hand they began to shoot. 

As was said before Elias brought out the worst in her and even though she hated it she had to live with it. 

Another update. Not Edited