™Job™

West ^

He told me to stay away from him, then he sent him to my room to help me move out my stuff, and now he hit me for disobeying him, what kind of messed up shit is this Jendayi thought to herself.

At the moment she couldn't sit properly because of the bruises on her ass cheek. She was laying on her stomach in Elias's bed. A bowl of Cookies and Cream and a box of Oreos was in front of her, she decided to eat her sorrows away like she always did.

Elias, West, and Lorenzo were out for business, she was the only one home except for the house guards. They were gone from earlier in the morning. She didn't care to ask where they were going, it was none of her business and she could care less.

Jendayi got up taking the empty bowl into the kitchen. She washed it out and went back upstairs going into the bathroom. She stripped out of her sleepwear, replacing the bonnet with a shower cap. She turns on the water heater before stepping into the shower.

After about an hour in the shower, she stepped out of the bathroom with a total wrapped around her body. She took out a Yellow Ankle Skirt and a White tank laying them on the bed. She put on her underwear and bra. She took the shower cap of freeing her curly afro.

She was too lazy to comb it, so she left it in that state. After finishing moisturizing her body and putting on her clothes, she headed downstairs.

Jendayi decided to look for a job that would be suitable for her, she didn't want to be trapped in this house not do anything and she wasn't going to be dependent on a man she didn't even know.

She didn't want to be stuck in a house not doing anything other than eating, showering, and sleeping.

Hours after job searching she couldn't find anything suitable for her liking. She came across a church but they only speak German.

There were no black people present only whites.

A few of Elias's guards were watching her from afar but she didn't know that.

Jendayi took a cab back to her so-called home.

"Where were you," Elias said as she stepped into the house.

She jumped turning around to face him. "I was out looking for a job, I don't want to be stuck in this house not doing anything," she played with her fingers looking away from him.

"I'll give you a computer so you can finish your online classes," he ran his hand through his hair.

"It's not free, that means I still have to work," she argued.

"You don't have to worry I'll pay for it," he was getting frustrated at this moment.

"No I can find a job a do it myself," Jendayi smiled sweetly at him. Her mother always told her to be independent and never depend on a man.

When you depend on a man either they abuse or disrespect you. She took her mom teaching, sometimes mothers know best.

"You won't be working and that's final either you let me pay for it or you won't be doing none at all," he clenched his jaw.

"Fine," Jendayi gave up trying to argue with him.

"Good, now take off those hideous clothes," he grimaced leading his way upstairs with Jendayi following him.

He opens his room letting her enter first. When he closed the door she jumped a little. Jendayi didn't trust him, the least little thing he does either scare or irritates her.

She went into the closet taking out a white sweat short with a plain black hoodie that was a little too big for her.

Elias was nowhere to be found when she came back out of the closet.

What is he up to now?

She went into the bathroom doing her hygienic things.

What I am going to eat from dinner now she thought to herself putting her hair in a bun wrapping a scarf around it.

She walked out of the bathroom seeing a shirtless Elias laying on the bed looking up. Tattoos were all over his body, from his neck to his defined stomach finally stopping at his strong V- line.

He got up when he heard her footsteps approaching. He instantly got angry seeing her in a man's hoodie.

He stalked towards her rip it off her. She gasped seeing her best friend's hoodie in his hand. Her chest was now on full display.

At the moment she wanted to cry and punch him in his throat, that was the only thing she had left of Cassy.

She moaned as she felt a warm mouth around her dark nipple. She didn't even realize she was on the bed, she was too deep in her thoughts.

He sucked on her right nipple while tweaking the other one. She arched her back and moaned out.

He remove his mouth from her nipple, he kissed from the valley of her breasts to her stomach until he reaches his final destination.

His teeth graze over her hip. Elias pulled down her shorts with one hand. Surprisingly she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Her bared pussy glistened, the juice was running down her thighs she was soaking wet. Elias use his big thump and press it against her sensitive clit. He had one hand massaging her left breast.

He ran his index finger over her entrance, her eyes rolled back as he blew on her swollen clitoris.

His thump was now replaced by his mouth. She grabbed the sheet tightly and her back arched when he started to suck on her clit.

Elias gripped her thighs and plunged his tongue into her slit. He pinched her erect nipple and continuously squeeze her ample breast. Her legs were shaking and she was now a moaning mess.

He added two fingers while still tongue fucking her. Jendayi moans soon turned into the pleasure of screams. She started to clench around Elias fingers and tongue, he knew she was close but he knew exactly what he was doing.

Elias continue to pleasure her, she felt the pit of her stomach tighten, all she could see at the moment were black dots. His fingers started to hit her g-stop before you know it she squirted all over his face.

He looked up at her to see that she was knocked out. He smirked before going into the bathroom. He washes his hands and faces then brushes his teeth. Elias walked out of the bathroom with wet cloth in his hand.

He cleaned in between her thighs, he went into his closet taking out a white dress shirt. Elias dressed her in it before changing the bedsheet.

"Du weißt nicht, was zum Teufel du dir in süße Wangen brings," he whispered running his knuckles slightly on her cheeks.

(You don't know what the fuck you're getting yourself into sweet cheeks)

Thank you for the 10k reads, I really appreciate it