€The Deal€

" Jammer maar mis jy moet uit," the cab driver turned to Jendayi.

(Sorry miss but you have to get out)

" Hoekom," she asked.

(Why)

" Vandat jy in my motor gekom het, volg die swart motors my," he stopped in the middle of no where.

(Ever since you came in my car those black cars are following)

She didn't say anything but got out of the car. She was about to walk off until the driver called her back.

"What," she folded her arms.

" Jy het my nie betaal nie," he stated.

(You didn't pay me)

"Why should I, you leave me in the middle of nowhere," She looked back seeing the unknown vehicles coming closer.

" Jy het vir my gesê om jou oral te neem," the man replied back smartly.

(You told me to take you anywhere)

That's true I did tell him that she shake her head taking twenty Ghanaian cedis out of her purse passing it to him.

" Sterkte suster, moenie nou doodgemaak word nie," he smiled and wave then drove off.

(Good luck sister don't get killed now)

As She was about to run off but she was pulled back by her ponytail.

"You can always run but you can never hide," she heard a sinister voice uttered right before she was greeted with darkness.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jendayi groaned as she got up feeling pain in her head and lower abdomen. She tried to get up off the bed but she was chained to it.

She knew exactly where she was but she didn't have a clue what he would do to her.

"LO-," as she was about to scream out Lorenzo's name and there walk in a shirtless Elias wearing nothing but dress pants and a knife in his right hand.

"Look what we have here," he smirked walking closer to the bed.

She tried to get up but the more she tried the more the chains hurt her wrists and ankles.

"It doesn't make sense you try you will only hurt yourself," he ran the knife from her cheek to the top of her chest.

"What do you want from me," she asked as tears ran down her beautiful dark skin.

"You have already got everything I need," he slapped her hard on her sex and she jumped.

"I will let you go but only on one condition," he told her.

"A-and what's that," she breaths out.

"I give pleasure to you for a month but you won't be able to have an orgasm unless you give me your virginity. You can't give pleasure to yourself and if you survive by the end of the next month you will be free but if not you stay here with me," he said in a sinister voice that sent chills down her spine.

She thought about it first and then nods her head agreeing.

"Words baby girl," he use the knife to slice her blouse open and her black lace bra was now on displace.

"OK I agree," she gasped out.

"Good girl," Elias said before latching his mouth onto her clothed nipple.

"When does this starts," she arched her back.

"It has already started Kleine," Elias looked at her and twisted the other pierced nipple while the other one was in his mouth.

We just made a deal with the devil the voice in her head said.

Thank y'all for 5k reads 💞💞