#Lips and Fingers#

"You look beautiful," Boo whispered out to Jendayi putting a string of hair behind her ear.

"T-Thank," Jendayi clenched her thighs clearing her throat. She moved away from Boo running out of the room.

Your going straight to hell a voice in her head whispered and she frowned shaking her.

"Why are you running," Jendayi stopped in her tracks as she heard Elias's voice.

"No reasons," she whispered out.

He hummed looking behind her then turned back walking away.

Jendayi took a deep breath holding her chest and went in the other direction.

Pacing back to her room she took a quick shower getting ready for the hair appointment that she requested Boo to book.

She packed her hair products in a small bag and got dressed. Walking downstairs she was heading to Elias office when she felt a soft yet rough hand on her small shoulder.

Jumping slightly she turned to face boo. "I'll drive you he's probably busy," boo stated.

She moved away from her shaking her head no.

"It's okay I will ask Elias," she rushed off before Boo could utter another word.

Knocking on the office door she patiently waited until Elias gave her permission to enter.

"You can come in Jendayi," she pushed the door up to see Elias with his sleeves rolled up showing his tattoo and veins sitting on the edge of the desk going through some files.

"Hi Elias can you take me to get my hair done please," she asked softly. He looked up at her putting the papers down.

"Let Boo or West drive you," He picked up the papers and continued to do what he was doing before.

"West is out with Lorenzo and I don't want Boo to drive me," she tapped her feet. Elias sighed picked up the jacket the both of them walked out.

Entering the garage Jendayi picked a car and Elias went for the key. She picked a black 2018 Audi q7 SUV.

It has red car seat installed in it. She didn't know if a car could be sexy but she found it that way.

As she buckled up she told him her destination nodding his head he drove off.

The car ride was silent but not an awkward one but it was peaceful. Elias stared lustfully at her full plump gloss lips and his eyes stopped at her full C-cup breast that spilled in her top.

He groaned fixing his pants that suddenly tightens. Jendayi looked over at him confused. "Are you okay Elias you seem a little flushed," concern lace in her voice.

"Shut the fuck up," Elias clenched his jaw and his hands tightens around the steering wheel. His knuckles turn white and his veins popped.

Looking at him with widened eyes she clench her thighs and swallowed the lump in her throat.

"I need help with something Kleine," she instantly shakes her head while he smirked placing a hand between her thighs.

"I think you should look where you're going," she stated nervously as his cold hand moves further and his rings sent shivers to her body. She was wearing a short skirt making it easier for him.

"I am," he moved his hand further until it reached her heat. His eyes stayed focused on the road, Jendayi tried to remove his hand but he had other plans.

Slow and sensually rubbing on her nub her hips bucked and she grabbed the edge of her car seat arching her back.

Trying to close her legs Elias pinched her swollen clit making her legs become wider. Pushing her underwear aside he slipped a finger in and groaned at the tightness around his finger.

Biting down on her lip she rotates her hips she meeting every thrust of his finger.

"Don't bite your lip I want to hear you," taking his hands off the steering wheel he gripped tightly on her throat.

Her eyes rolled back and she realized that no one was driving the car. "Look where you're going," she cried out when Elias added another finger.

He grabbed the wheel focusing on the road with his fingers in her. She moaned reaching over to Elias pulling his pants button.

He groaned as she jerked her small hand around him. Removing her hand she runs her tongue over her palm wetting it before palming again.

He hissed when she rubs the tip with her wet thump. Her legs shake feeling Elias's fingers hitting her spot repeatedly.

When she felt her stomach tighten she forcefully removed Elias's finger sucking them off. He looked at her with low lustful eyes before looking back to the road.

Removing her underwear she throws them at the back seat. She hopped on the seat her ass was facing the black tinted window and she lowered her head taking Elias in her mouth.

She ran her tongue over the tip slightly kissing and sucking on it. Fisting her hand he pushed her head further down causing her to gag and salvia dripped down from her mouth onto his veiny cock.

She moaned feeling the base of him at the back of her throat. She fingered herself and pleasurable tears rolled out of her eyes.

"Fuck baby just like that," he grunted out as her head get sloppy. With the vibrations of her moaning, he burst in her throat she sallow everything moaning at the taste.

She came down hard screaming his name. He took her wet hand that was coated with her essence licking her juice of. Wiping her thump across her lips she licked off the white substance.

Lustfully looking at her he stopped the car on the side of the street instructing her to go around the back seat and she did just that.

Let just say they didn't arrive at her hair appointment in time.