∆The dress∆

"Tell him I am not wearing this," Jendayi rolled her eyes at the revealing dress Elias send for her to wear.

Jendayi and Elias arrived in the city of  Marseille a few days ago. The city was located in France. Jendayi mostly stayed locked up in a guest room and Elias resides in his office doing God knows what.

"Sir is in a bad mood and I don't want to die," the French lady that was in her forties pleaded to Jendayi to put on the dress.

Jendayi sighed and went into the bathroom and slid on the dress. She walked out of the bathroom and look at Agathe.

"I look like a slut in this," Jendayi frowned. Her C- cup breast was popping out of the dress. Her pierced nipples were printing through it, and the cleavage was very deep leaving a little to imagine.

If she bend over, all her ass would be on full display. The dress was backless with thin sliver beaded spaghetti straps.

The silver dress had a slit at the side. The slit was from her waist and stop at her upper mid-thigh where the dress stop.

"You look gorgeous in it madam," Jendayi could hardly understand the French lady's English. Jendayi had learned French and Spanish in school but she forgot it.

She shook her head and walked into the bathroom taking off the dress. She put back on clothes that she had on before.

"I'll tell him myself then, and would you stop calling madam and call me by my name," Jendayi walked down to Elias's office with Agathe following behind her.

Agathe nervously watch as Jendayi knocked on the door shakily.

"Come in," Elias's deep voice came through the door. When Jendayi turned to ask Agathe if she was coming, she had disappeared.

Jendayi laughed slightly for pushing the door open. Elias looked up at Jendayi and smirked as she approached him with the dress in her hands.

"Look Elias I don't feel comfortable wearing this, it's too revealing," she throw the desk and wanted him to respond to her by chuckling darkly.

He nodded his head and dismisses her. She was shocked, he didn't argue or object, that was the first.

Jendayi smiled and rushed out the door with a giddy feeling in her stomach.

She walked into the kitchen looking for Agathe. She spots her on the stool drinking a vegetable smoothie.

"Hi Agathe," Jendayi picked up and banana and start peeling it.

"What did he say, dear," fear lace in her voice.

"He didn't say anything than nodded his head and dismisses me," Jendayi smiled showing her pearly white teeth. A smile dimple appeared on her right cheek that was unnoticeable.

"That's never good, when sir is silent he's either going to hurt someone or bed someone and that never ended good," Agathe grimaced.

"Well once he's not bedding me I am good," Jendayi said unfazed.

Agathe hummed going back to her drinks. Jendayi rolled her eyes and continued eating her banana.

Both women jumped as they heard shots being fired from outside.

"What was that," Jendayi asked and Agathe looked at her like she was stupid.

"It's a gun been fired," Agathe said sucking the drink from the straw.

"I know, do you think he shot someone," worry edged Jendayi's voice.

"Nah he isn't that stupid," Agathe voiced. She was speaking a little clearer now.  When they first arrived, Agathe was only speaking French, she knew English but not that well.

Elias was the only one who could understand her. Jendayi got up from the stool and went toward the glass door.

He was outside shooting birds. He could feel her watching him but he didn't once turn around.

He was wearing black jogging pants and some flip-flops. He was shirtless and she watched as his back muscle flexes.

She walked towards him and put her hand on his back. He turned around to face her and raised his eyebrow.

"What can I help you with," He grunted out a moved away from her.

"If it makes you happy I'll wear it for you," she bite her bottom lip regretting the ten-word that flew out her mouth.

She felt guilty when he brought the dress for her and she refuse to wear it. She didn't know why he told her to wear it but she was curious. Curiosity always got her in trouble and it is what put her in this position in the first place.

"Don't wear it for me if you're not comfortable in it, I'll just give it to someone else," Elias won't force her into something that she didn't like or isn't comfortable in.

"But I want to," she gave him a small smile reassuring him.

"Be ready at nine," he returned back to shooting the birds and Jendayi went back inside.

She went into his office and saw the same place she threw the dress, the same place it was.

She picked it up and sighed, Jendayi walked out the door closing the door.

She went back up to the guest room she was staying in. She prayed and then close her eyes and sleep took over her.