Re-United

"Where are they," Elias shouted the two ladies were speechless when he was covered in fresh blood from head to toe with a black bag and they were positive there was a human head in it. "Elias dear what is the meaning of this," she pointed from head to toe and the bag in his hands.

"I will explain later what I want to know is where my children are," he went over and pecked Jendayi's lips while she stared at him in complete shock. "They are receiving medical treatment," Jendayi's replied to his question. He nodded and walked out with the bag in his hand leaving both women staring at the door.

"What just happen, "Jendayi asked still in shock. She looked at the dead nurse on the floor and felt no remorse she was used to it now. She continued praying to God and her prayers never went unanswered.

"I don't know dear but just pretend that we didn't see anything now we have a lot to talk about including your arrange marriage to Elias," Mrs Ghebo sighed holding her head.

"MAMA WHAT, "Jendayi shouted at the top of her voice with fear in her eyes. She didn't want to marry that man, he would surely kill her. She was already traumatized by him.

"Jendayi calm down and let me explain everything ok you will get a better understanding of things," her mother gulp down a bottle of water and sighed.

            ■■■■■■■■■♤■■■■■■■■

"How are you both doing," Elias came back to the hospital fresh in new clothes without no more blood on his body.

"How can you ask us that question, we are in pain man, my ribs are broken and I hardly can breathe," Lorenzo wheezed out and glared at Elias.

"Well speak for yourself, Lorenzo. Honestly, Elias am living the best life here am getting served up in here like am the king of the jungle. Free food, having some sexy nurse to give me a shower, back and foot massages am coming here often," West sighed in contentment. He ate a cucumber off one of his eyes and stretch his hand out to the nurse that was massaging him with baby oil.

"Get out," Elias told the nurse that was attending to west without another word she rushed out fearing for her life.

"What, why did you do that man," West glared at Elias.

"We have some very important things to discuss," Elias ignored West's comment and sit on a couch across from both of their beds.

"What could be so important you have to interrupt my session with Alicia," he said referring to the nurse.

"Firstly me and Jendayi are getting married next month," Elias pulled a cigar out and lit it and place it in between his lips.

"I didn't see you propose," Lorenzo commented.

"It's arranged," both west and Elias said at the same time causing Lorenzo to look at the both of them suspiciously.

"You kidnapped an innocent Christian girl, abused her, have sex with her and impregnate her and you are talking about arranged married," raised his voice a little.

"It was arranged by her mother and our grandmother. I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to kidnap her," Elias shrugged like it was nothing.

"Poor girl she must be devasted when she hears about this," Lorenzo shook his head in disappointment.

Elias rolled his eyes he had a plan up his sleeve to make Jendayi fall in love with him if she wasn't already in love. He loves her but he doesn't know how to show it.

"Next point I had to kill that woman we refer to as nanny, she was the one that was behind all this," Elias clenched his jaw. Lorenzo and West couldn't say a thing cause they knew what Elias was like. He wasn't afraid to kill anyone who mess with him. It pains both West and Lorenzo because that was the sweet old lady that raised them.