∆Gore Sex∆

"You can't keep me here forever you know," smirking at her he spit out the blood.

"Shut the hell up," she gritted out using the brace knuckle to punch him in his jaw.

No matter how many times Jendayi hits and punches him he didn't show an ounce of pain he just smirks.

"That's all you got," he laughed showing his bloody teeth.

Jendayi angrily stalked over him with a knife blade sitting on his lap. She realized he was a sick fuck when he instantly got hard.

She uses the knife to carve her full name on his chest down to his V-line. He shut his eyes and clenched his jaw tightly.

She smirked at her work and she uses a bottle of vodka pouring it on his cut.

"Fuck," he winced out.

"You know the Bible says in Romans never pay back evil with more evil, and some shit like that," he stared at her emotionless face.

"No I don't I haven't reached that part of the Bible yet but I've read do unto others as you would like them to do unto you," she replied back smartly.

"Sleep with one eye open tonight because when I got up from this chair you won't like it," he gritted out clenching his fists.

"How are you so sure you'll be getting out," she gently bites his ear.

"Verdammte schlampe," he angrily muttered out in German.

She punch him in his throat and his head flew back.

"You looked so hot when you're mad I never know you were into this kinky shit," she shut her eyes taking a deep breath. The man was unbearable, to say the least.

No matter what she does he still manages to be unaffected and irritating.

She decided its best to let him go because she wasn't getting anything out of this.

Jendayi cut him loose as she was about to walk away he grabbed the back of her neck pulling her back then smashing his bloody lips on hers.

Gripping his hair she kissed him back furiously letting out all her anger. He picked her up wrapping her legs around his torso.

He threw her in the bed trailing the knife from her foot going up ripping off her clothing in the process.

Her breath hitch and he pressed the knife between her thighs. He placed light kisses on her neck and her hips jerked from the sensation.

The blade slightly sliced her thighs and she moaned from the pain.

Elias placed the knife on the bedside table. "Touch yourself," he unbuckled his pants and sat down on a chair.

She looked into his eyes running her hands over her body. She squeeze her breast harshly and she watched him stroking his thick cock.

"Elias," she moaned out and she pinch and pull in her hardened nipple.

His eyes turned black as her thumb slowly rubs her on swollen clit. Her legs were wide open, giving him a lovely view of her leaking pussy.

She moaned out as she teasingly ran her index at her entrance. Her eyes close as her mouth hanged up when she slipt a finger in her dripping cunt.

"Eyes on me," Elias groaned out slowly stroking his dick up and down.

She looked into his eyes curling her finger into her. She added another finger increasing the pace.

"Shit," her hips jerks off the bed, and her breasts bounced.

"Don't come," Elias commanded. He removes her fingers and before she could process anything he slammed his girth into her entrance.

"Oh Jesus," her toes curled in the sheets.

"Don't bring Jesus into this now," Elias grunted into ears brutally pounding into her.

He bounds her hands to the bed with his belt and lifts her right leg up holding it up on her shoulder.

"Mhm Elias," she groaned feeling him deeper. Her walls clenched around his cock and her body begins to shake.

Her thigh rubs on her breast and Elias had the other one in his mouth sucking and biting continuously on her nipple.

"Oh fuck baby," he groaned out thrusting in hips into hers. Wrapping his hand around her throat he picked up his speed.

Jendayi screamed out feeling a familiar commotion in her stomach. Her pussy tightens around Elias member as she came down for her high.

"Did I say you could come," Elias pulled out turning her over on her hands and knees.

She furiously shakes her head while Elias rubs her clit slowly.

"Word baby girl," he plunged three-finger into her.

"N-no sir," she whimpered breathlessly. She wondered how she hasn't gotten an asthma attack by now.

"That's what I thought," he rammed his thick length into her warmth pushing her face down in the pillow.

He held her head down slapping her ass. She tried to move away because the pleasure was too much but Elias had other plans. He held her hips and pulled her back within that he was deeper than ever before, she could feel his dick penetrating her cervix.

"Don't run away from me be a good girl and take daddy's dick," he suck on her neck and she cried out from the pain and pleasure.

Elias speed up his strokes making her back arch until it couldn't anymore. His testicles slammed onto her clitoris when he pounds into her.

She squirted with him coming deep inside of her. He pulled out releasing her hands.

"Let's clean up our mess," he smirked.

She weakly got up positioning her pussy over his face and taking his semi-hard manhood into her hand.

He could hardly fit in her small hands as she stroked him. Elias's fingers curled in her quivering cunt.

Jendayi wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock slightly sucking and twirling her tongue around him.

He gently sucks on her clitoris as she rotates her tongue around his tip.

She pushed her head further down moaning from the feeling of him in her mouth. Her legs clenched around Elias's head when he plunged his tongue into her hole.

Whatever she couldn't hold in her mouth she uses her hand to stroke. His veins beat again her hand and mouth.

She relaxes her throat taking it deeper inch by inch. Tears rolled out her eyes when he was buried in the back of her throat and his tongue was deep inside her.

He fuck her mouth and she fucked his face both coming down from their high.

He slurps up her juice and she swallowed his kids.

Thank you all for 23k. Sorry for any mistakes.

I would like y'all to check out my friend's book its called forbidden desire.

bribriroyalty is the author.

Until next time.