: A year later :

It's been a year since Elias and Jendayi have gotten married

It's been a year since Elias and Jendayi have gotten married. Their life was far from perfect but they made it work. They married in Germany and spent their honeymoon in Ghana. Jendayi rebaptized and spend most of her time with her family and in the church. Elias was still a psychopath and he was still involved in the mafia but Jendayi stayed far away from that life. She knew it was wrong to be a Christian and still have a husband that indulge in that part of life but she couldn't escape him. She loves and he loves her. Elias attended the church she did, they normally get judgemental stares from the church members but ignored it. The last time someone commented on Jendayi and his relationship, the next Sunday the pastor announced that the person was dead the body was dumped and they were no trace of the criminal.

"Mommy may I please have a piece of bacon," Lorelei her two year old daughter asked showing her gummy smile. Her hair was curly and kinky, she had full lips, and bushy eyebrows.

"Here you go darling," Jendayi smiled placing a piece of bacon on her plate. Lorelei and Jendayi were the only ones in the house other than the guards. The boys had gone out to get groceries so Jendayi and Lorelei were left home.

Elias had made breakfast before he left so Jendayi was feeding her face before she had a bath with Lorelei. Elias has been treating Jendayi much better than before since the day she came out of the hospital she was only getting princess treatment which she didn't mind.

"Mama bin Fertig," Lorelei started trying to climb out of the high chair. She was speaking both of her parents' languages but some of the words were hard to pronounce for her. Jendayi picked up the plate and took her out of the chair. She could understand what she said because Elias has been teaching her to speak German and she has been taking classes.

Mama bin fertig (Mommy am finish)

"We're home,'' Elias announced from the doorway causing Lorelei to wiggle out of her mom's hand to run to her father.

"Mama," Logan ran into his mother's arms and place a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi Buba," Jendayi said as she played with his head full of curls. He laughed showing his gummy smile just like his sister's.

Elias walked over to Jendayi and kissed her on the lips before heading into his office with Lorelei in his arms.

As Jendayi was about to go upstairs to have a shower with her son, Logan, she heard a loud banging on the door which can only mean one thing.

She opened the door to have three heavy bodies jump on her, she always fell but she held her balance.

"I miss you so much bae," Boo hugged her tight almost squeezing the life out of her.

Boo if you have forgotten how she looks

"I miss you more and you didn't even attend my wedding," Jendayi pushed her away and punch her.

"Ugh I was busy doing stuff," she scratched the back of her head and Jendayi rolled her eyes.

"Aht Aht I hear you anyways I have to attend to my child so you guys go and hang out with Elias he's in his office," she walked over to where Lorenzo and West were playing with Logan.

"Come on papa it's time for you to take a bath," she smiled as she picked him up.

"We will catch up later," she turned to her West, Lorenzo and boo. They nodded and walked away.

West

West

Lorenzo

Lorenzo

"I thought you were staying with us, "Jendayi pouts as she hugged Boo. After Jendayi bath Logan she had a shower and put Logan and Lorelei to bed, she went downstairs and made lunch for her family. She catch up with Boo while the men stayed out side drinking beer and seeing who could shoot the most birds out of the sky which was a sick kind of game but it was normal for them.

"No sweetheart am busy remember, the three of us are but when we are finish I will be sure to come and visit for a month how that sounds," Boo smiled while lighting a cigar.

"Sounds good to me," Jendayi said with a wide smile.

"Alright then that is settled they should be on their jolly way now," Elias said while pushing the three of them out the door and shutting it in their face.

"That was rude Eli," Jendayi scolded but Elias ignored her.

"Jendayi don't roll you eyes at me," Elias glared at her.

"What are you going to do about it," she rolled her eyes again and he smirked walking over to her.