§Shopping§

Jendayi stayed in her room for the rest of the day because she was too embarrassed to come out because of what happened in the kitchen this morning.

She was about to go to the bathroom until she heard a knock on the door. She ignored it and went to the bathroom to do her business.

The person behind the door continue to knock and she was getting annoyed. She got up and swing the door open to see Lorenzo leaning on the wall with a smile on his face.

"I thought you disappeared but I guess I was wrong," he said before pushing past her sitting on the edge of her bed.

I wish I would. She thought to herself.

"What do you want," she put her hands on her hips and raise her brow.

"We are going shopping," he said waving a credit card around.

"Why do I, I have clothes already," she questioned him.

He rolled his eyes before answering her "Even my ninety-year-old granny dress better than you."

"I am comfortable in the clothes that I wear."

"Come on now you really look in the mirror and tell yourself you look good," he asked her.

"I never said I look good, I said I feel comfortable in what I wear," she rolled her eyes at him and sit on her love seat.

"Just come and keep my company you don't have to buy shit."

She thought about it for a moment before answering. "I will come with you then."

"Oh and please don't wear any skirt or sweater, wear jeans pants, and blouse I don't want a young granny behind me," he said as he reached the doorway.

She slammed the door in his face before getting dressed.

    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Your ass would look good in this," Lorenzo said holding up a pair of jean shorts.

"I thought we were coming to shop for you," she took the shorts out of his hand and put them back on the hanger.

"Let's go to the other store then," he said while grabbing her hand and dragging her to forever 21.

"You don't have to touch me," she pulled her hand back.

"I'll be your personal fashion designer today," he said ignoring her last statement.

"Ok don't buy anything too revealing though."

"Oh I won't let's make Elias pocket hurt," he smiled and pull her further into the store.

"He clearly didn't understand when I said no touching," She said in her head.

"Look at this," Lorenzo held up a short red dress that had spaghetti straps and a slit on the side.

"Don't want it," she replied looking through the dresses.

"Oh come just try it maybe you'll like it," he convinces her.

"Ok I'll try it," she grabbed the dress from him and walked into the dressing room.

She took off her jeans pants, blouse and put on the dress.

Red is definitely my color. She thought as she looked in the mirror.

"Come out I wanna see how you look," she sighed as she heard Lorenzo's annoying voice. She open the door and walked out.

"Dang you look hot give me a spin hun," he said staring at her. She gave him a smile and did a little spin.

"Ok go and take it off and throw it in the basket," he told her going back to his seat.

She did what he told her and they got a few more stuff and went to a few more stores.

"Can we stop now I am hungry," she whined as they were about to go into Victoria Secret.

"Yea after this store," he said and walk into Victoria Secret and she walk behind him.

Lorenzo took up a g-string and drag it then hit her with it. She took it out of his hand and put it back on the hanger and glared at him.

"Stop you're embarrassing me," she whispered in his ears while people were staring at them.

He smirked before turning around and shouted " what the fuck are y'all looking at." With that said everyone turns back around minding their own business.

"Come on let's go buy some pantyhose and look for something to eat,"  he said and walked over to where they had the lingeries.

"I'm not going anywhere with him again," she muttered to herself before going to where he is.

"I didn't know you like shopping," she said while wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"No I don't like shopping but I can't bear to see you dress like that," she hissed her teeth at him.

"You know it's true."

"As I said before I am comfortable in what I wear."

"Are you really a Christian by the way," he asked her out of curiosity.

"Yes, I am."

"What type are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well there are different types of Christians,"  he told her and sips on his drink.

"I don't know what type I am," she answered calmly.

"Oh come o-"

"Hi I'm Isabella," Lorenzo was interrupted by an angelic voice. They turn around to see ginger with a grin on her face.

"Do I know you," Lorenzo and Jendayi asked at the same time. 

"Oh, I don't think you do I just came over to say hi," she said ready to sit beside Jendayi.

Lorenzo put his feet on the seat and turn to her and say "sorry the seat is taken and you have said hi now bye." He shooed her away.

"But no one is seating here," the ginger head girl stated.

"Bitch my feet are," he said while Jendayi tried hard not to burst out in laughter.

The unknown ginger stomped her feet and walked off.

Remember to vote and comment. Thank you for reading.