@Boxing and Anime@

"I'm tired and my hands are hurting," Jendayi huffed out taking off the boxing gloves placing her hands on her knees.

Lorenzo has been teaching Jendayi how to shoot, fight, and other skills she needs to know to survive in the life she got dragged into.

Lorenzo and West arrived in France two weeks ago to help Jendayi but Lorenzo is the one that was doing most of the work. All West did in the daytime is sit, eat and watch anime.

They weren't staying in the house that Elias and Jendayi were in but a penthouse near it.

"That's why we are doing this to keep you in shape and to help defend yourself," Lorenzo augured.

"Fine," she glares putting on the boxing gloves going back to the punching bag. She hit it harshly imaging Elias's face. Sweat dripped from her forehead to face. Her body was wet and sticky.

"What's going on," West came out with a box of Cheerios in his hands stuffing his face.

"Are you blind," West was always the one to ask the stupidest questions, even if it was obvious.

"Oh well good luck Jendayi I'm going back inside," he walked out of the gym while Lorenzo shook his head smiling.

She hits the bag until she felt her hands giving out. She stopped taking off the gloves and walked over to where Lorenzo was sitting. He handed her a bottle of cold water and she gulped it down within a few seconds.

"I am going to take a shower," she wipes her face with a towel.

"OK I will be somewhere doing something," they both walk out of the gym laughing together.

Both went separate ways, Jendayi heading upstairs to the room she was staying in. She went straight into the bathroom stripping out of her garments.

She turns on the hot water stepping into the shower. The hot water relaxed her tense muscles as she gently ran her hands up and down her body.

She moaned from the feeling of sensation. Jendayi took up her shampoo pouring some in her thick afro and starts to massage her scalp softly.

After about two hours in the shower, she stepped out with a towel wrapped around her body and a T-shirt around her hair.

She moisture her skin with her signature coco butter lotion. Finish drying her hair she put two pigtails in her hair putting them under her bonnet.

She put on her underwear, she took out grey biker shorts, a black T-shirt, and pink crooks with black socks.

Jendayi went downstairs walked into the living room to see West and Lorenzo watching Anime.

"You were up there for two hours are you sure you only went to take a shower," Lorenzo wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yes I washing my hair," she rolls her eyes sitting beside him.

Mhm, he hummed and turned back to the television. They were watching Hunter X Hunter.

"Stop dropping crumbs on me," she glared at West who was eating a bag of lays.

The man had a high metabolism because he doesn't put on a once weight and all he consume was junk food.

"Sorry," he muttered turning back to the television. She shakes her head putting her feet on Lorenzo's lap. Jendayi took a cushion from the sofa and put it under her head laying down.

"What's going on in here," Elias walks into the room kicking away West's feet.

"Are you blind we are watching a movie," West said without looking at him.

"You two go back to your apartment," he plugged out the television.

"Bitch," West muttered getting up from the Sofa. Jendayi removed her feet from Lorenzo's lap and got up from the floor with Lorenzo following.

Both men said their goodbyes to Jendayi, ignoring Elias on the way out slamming the door.

"I'm going to make a grilled cheese sandwich, do you want one," she asked heading to the kitchen.

"Yes please, I will go a freshen up and be back," he turned out the kitchen and Jendayi smirked.

She went upstairs going into her room she changing into baggy sweatpants. She put a syringe into her pocket, walking back downstairs she went back into the kitchen.

After she finished making the sandwiches, she place each of them on a different plate. She sprinkled white substances in one and left the other untouched.

Elias walked into the kitchen as she was pouring out some orange juice in a glass.

"Can you pass me a bottle of water," he asked taking a seat on the stool.

She took a bottle of water out of the refrigerator handing it to him. He picked up one of the sandwiches heading into the living room. She make sure to mark the sandwiches so they don't get mixed up.

She realized he picked up the one that she had installed the drugs in. Jendayi smirked taking her plate and beverage walking into the drawing-room.

Elias had already eaten all of the sandwiches and was now washing it down with the bottle of water. Jendayi silently eat her piece by piece and waited fifteen minutes for the drug to react.

She watched as he was fighting to stay awake. When he was out like a light, she took the syringe out of her pocket and injected him.

No one was in the house but them so it was easier for her to complete the task. Jendayi didn't want to kill him but torture him like how he did to her.

He dropped to the floor and she tried to lift him but he was too heavy for her small body.

Jendayi took a deep breath using all the strength she had to drag him across the living room. His head bump into a few pieces of furniture's but her mind wasn't on his safety at the moment.

She dragged him into a guest room that was downstairs, she couldn't be bothered to carry him in the basement, she was already running out of breath.

Jendayi tied him up in a chair and went into the basement for all the necessary equipment she would need to complete the task at hand.