£Lorenzo£

3 Months Later

"Why don't you just go natural," Elias complained helping Jendayi pull out her braids.

The two have gotten really close over the time they spent in Italy. Everything was peaceful for the time being. Lorenzo's father was nowhere to be found. He must have been informed because he was nowhere in the country.

"Why don't you go bald," she replied back smartly. He pulled harshly on one of her braids making her groan in pain.

"Because you like tugging on-," she slapped her hand on his mouth from he could finish his sentence.

He laughed out and Jendayi's eyes widened in surprise. It was the first time he had heard him laugh since she has been living with him.

He hardly smiled but today he was laughing just by a little gesture she did. His laugh was smooth and deep sending chills over her body.

"You can close your mouth now the flies are passing by," she instantly closed her mouth and stared at him in shock.

"Y-Y-You laughed," she stuttered out.

"I-I-I know," he mocked in a woman's voice causing her to grimace.

"I don't sound like that," she turned to him smiling and he returned it causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

He hummed and continued pulling out her braids. Before he could run his hands through her hair she slapped it away.

"I like you," he whispered lowly in her ears. With wide eyes she stared at him, he hardly showed any emotions so it was a shock for her.

"I like you too," she whispered and giggled. He put up his pinky finger and she looked at him confused.

"Don't tell anyone," he blushed and that made her laugh out loud and he glared at her making her close her mouth.

"Promise," she wrapped her around his. After they both finished pulling out her braids they cleaned up the room taking up the hairs and sweeping out the room.

Elias walked out of the room leaving her to wash and comb her thick afro.

After she finished showering and washing her hair, she put on her underwear sliding one of Elias's white T-shirts over her head, and pair it with black Knee-high socks.

She skipped downstairs smelling the scent of food. Elias's naked tattooed back came in view when she entered the kitchen.

"What are you making," she took a seat on the kitchen stool swinging her feet back and forth.

"Grunkohl," he stirred the pot and she looked at him confused. "It's a German dish," he explained.

She hummed watching him in awe. He turned away from her continuing to do what he was doing before.

"Have you seen Lorenzo," West burst through the door breathing out of breath.

"No," Both of them replied together.

West runs his hands through his hair looking at Elias nervously.

"What," Elias looked at him irritatedly.

"I think he's gone," West scratched the back of his head.

"You're worrying for nothing he'll be back," Elias shrugged and West looked at him in disbelief.

"You don't get it do you he's gone for two weeks but you were far up her ass that's why you never noticed," West raised his voice Elias was about to stalk up to him but Jendayi dragged him back telling no.

"I think you need to calm down West," she voiced out.

"You shut the fuck up this is all your fault," with that Elias pulled away from her fisting West in his nose.

The two men rustled on the floor and Jendayi's body froze as she stared in shock. Elias was throwing blows in West's face and he just stayed there taking it.

"ELIAS STOP," Jendayi walked over to them pulling Elias off West with all the strength she has.

"He's gone to look for his dad and if anything happens to him it's on both of you," spitting out the blood out of his mouth he walked out slamming the door.

Elias paced around the room nervously and his anxiety started to kick in. Jendayi put a hand on his shoulder telling him to calm down.

"I have to find him," he chanted ignoring her. She looked at him with sympathy.

West is right this is all my fault she thought to herself.

" What's going on," Boo asked looking confused.

"Lorenzo is missing and West thinks he's gone to look for his father," Jendayi explained fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh Fuck we have to look for him," Boo rushed upstairs.

"Elias please," she begged looking at the man pacing around.

He looked at her before angrily stomping off. She bites her lip to prevent the tears from coming out.

"I think I know where he's at," Jendayi's eyes widened in shock as she looked at the person in front of her.

Her eyes become blurry and she fell to the ground.