¤Curosity kills the cat¤

Jendayi wished she had carried her jacket because she was now freezing. She's yet to see a taxi, and she was walking for about 30 minutes now. She should have taken the drive when Mr Jones offered to carry her home, but she refused.

She regretted that discussion. Her lips shivered as she sneezes. She has asthma and that makes it worst for her.

She walked to the nearest bench on Brooklyn street. As she was about to sit down she heard a gunshot fired.

Her mind was telling her no but her body was moving. She rushed to where the loud noise was coming from. She walked into the dark alley to see a man dead and a man in a dark suit smirking at the dead body.

She gasped and the man turned around she ran as fast as she could. She could run as far as she wants but the man that she saw tonight will surely catch her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Boss should we go after her," His brother Lorenzo asked him.

Elias Schneider turned to his brother and replied to him "Yes don't do anything to her just watch her."

He lit his cigar and smirked. She was his property when he set his eyes on her. Anything he wants he gets and he wants her.

He was going to break her. And he was going to make sure of that.

"Watch her for a week and find out everything about her," Elias said and walked back into the black sleek van.

Elias Schneider was the most feared mafia man in most parts of the world. He was a heartless and ruthless man. Sometimes you have to wonder if he even loves himself. He didn't care about anyone but himself. No one dared to cross him not even the police. He was known as the sledgehammer in the streets.

"Was passiert nach einer woche" Lorenzo asked him, playing with his gun. {What happens after a week}.

"You will see," Elias smirked, the only thing he ever did. From he was a child he never smiled once in his life, if anyone told you they had they would be telling a lie. The only thing the man ever did was pout before he torture people or kill them. The main thing he does is smirk.

He was a sadistic man.

He played with his knife and starts to laugh like a manic, Lorenzo shook his head feeling sorry for the poor girl.

Comment and votes pleas, thank you for reading.