√Her Broken Hymen√

Her breasts rub harshly against the wooden table as Elias fingers pound into her wet slit and his thump rubs aggressively on her clitoris.

"Please Elias," she wanted to hold something badly but he had her hands behind and her face was pressed against the cold table.

"What are you begging for exactly," He huskily whispered in her ear.

"I don't know," Elias brings out the worst in her and she hated that. She was addicted to his touch, she knows it goes against her ways but she couldn't resist him.

Her wet pussy clenched tightly around his fingers as her body shakes violently. Her legs felt numbed and her stomach tightens but as she was about to come, Elias stopped movements and spun her around putting her on the table to sit.

"What are you-," Elias shoved his hand down her throat commanding her to suck her essence off and she did exactly what she was told tasting her juice.

Elias sat in front of her. His face was now in line with her well-shaven lady part. She looked down at him with lustful eyes waiting for his next move.

Elias latched his mouth onto her pulsing clit and started sucking on it. She throw her head back and gripped his hair pushing his head further into her vagina.

His teeth pulled on the piercing causing her pain and pleasure. She tried closing her legs but Elias push her legs further.

"Elias please don't stop," she cried our gripping the edge of the table.

"I don't plan to," with that said, removing his mouth from her clit and plunged his tongue in her entrance. He put one of her legs around his shoulder and rub his thumb on her bundle of nerves.

Jendayi's eyes rolled back out of pleasure, she rotates her hips to meet the pace of his tongue. She fondled with her breast pinching and pulling onto her hardened nipples.

She felt her orgasm start to build up. Elias rubs her clit aggressively and he tongued fuck her faster, with that her legs shake and she squirted on his face.

"We will continue this when we arrive home," he fix her dress and carried her into the bathroom in his arms.

Jendayi didn't know what was taking place at the moment, she was still in shock from earlier. Her legs were numb and her pussy was still clenching.

Elias cleaned her up and washed off his face before carrying her out to the bathroom. He walked down the stairs with a sleepy Jendayi in his arms.

"Someone is dead on the roof make sure they clean it up," Elias said to one of his guards that were standing at the Restaurant entrance.

"Drive," he told the driver as he entered the car. Jendayi's feet were now at both sides of him and her head was laying against his chest.

40 Minutes Later

"Kleine wake up we have arrived," he shakes her gently. She woke up and moved away from Elias.

He got out of the car with her following. Her legs were wobbling but she still could walk.

Elias picked her up wrapped her legs around his waist and walk his way into the house. As he reached inside he slammed her against the door and closes it.

Before she could process what was happening he was kissing her and she kissed him back with the same pace.