Elpiouge

"So you basically kidnap mommy," Logan stated and lick off his fingers which chocolate ice cream was dripping from.

"No I saved her," he smiled proudly and everyone stared at him as if he was crazy which he was.

"You're delusional Dad and Mom you're white washed," Lorelei giggled showing off her gummy smile and her two front teeth were gone.

It was Sunday evening and Jendayi's little family were gathered in the living room. Her two children wanted to know how she and Elias had met. So both decided to tell them the story.

"I'm offended," Elias and Jendayi stated at the same time causing little giggles to erupt in the room.

"Mommy you should've minded your business maybe dad would not have kidnapped you," Logan muttered.

"Watch it," Jendayi glared at him.

"Logi you're stupid either way they would've ended up marrying," Lorelei stick her tongue out.

"Fuck you Lee," Everyone gasped when the curse word came out of Logan's mouth.

"Never uttered that word again okay young man or imma whop your ass," Logan nodded after his mom scolded.

Lorelei and Logan were now six years old. Jendayi glared at Elias knowing he was the one that always cursing around the children. Elias gave her a nervous look clearing her throat.

"Mommy your love story is tragic," Lorelei snorted which cause Logan to mutter something under his breath.

Jendayi smiled shaking her head and cleaning up the twin with a napkin after they finished eating their icecream.

"It's both your bed time now, you both have school tomorrow," Elias picked up both of them at the same time. Jendayi followed behind.

After reading a bed time story, Jendayi and Elias walked out of the room quietly. They both checked the room that Eleanor their two year old was sleeping in. After the twins turned three, Jendayi found out she was pregnant again with their third child.

Jendayi didn't plan on having any more after Eleanor but Elias wanted one or two more. Strangely he has a soft spot for kids which surprised Jendayi.

"You know I love you right," Elias whispered in Jendayi ears after they have entered their bedroom.

"I know Eli,"Jendayi smiled trying to move away from him. She was drained and she didn't have the energy for sex at the moment.

"Say you love me back," he dragged her back slightly biting on her neck.

"I love you Eli," she moaned biting on her lip.

"I love you more sweetheart," he whispered.

"I know you're tired so we will leave this for another day I will run you a bath and then we will head to bed," he smiled and Jendayi nodded agreeing.

Even though Elias was a psychopath he loved his wife and his children. He never did anything to harm them he always ensure they are safe and he always put his family before anything. He love Jendayi so much that he would put his life on the line for her.

He made up for all the ways he treated her in the past she forgave him but he couldn't forgive himself.

Love doesn't have any limits.

This book has come to the end I hope you guys enjoyed it. This was my first book and thank you for the support. If you guys are interested you can head over to my profile and read this book that am currently working on. It called Sunshine.