€Escape€

A week later

"When did you last see her Lorenzo, and don't even lie," Elias asked his brother calmly.

"A day after you left," he looked straight into Elias's eyes convincing him that he wasn't lying.

"If I found out you're lying it's your head," Elias said dismissing him.

Lorenzo had helped Jendayi escape but no one suspects it's him and he's planned to keep it that way.

The day after Elias had left

Jendayi had already gotten a tour of the house from Lorenzo. She knew every single corner and entrance of it.

The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, that's what her mama always told her. And that's what she's gonna use to escape.

Now let's put those asswipes to sleep she thought.

She went into her bathroom to see if there was any sleeping pill in the medicine cabinet.

She search until she found a pack of expired sleeping pills.

"This is good enough all I have to do is mix it in the dough," she muttered to herself.

She put the pack of pills in her bra and walked into the kitchen.

She got everything that she needed to make the cookies.

Now how the hell I am going to shut off those cameras she thought to herself.

"What are you doing piccolo," Lorenzo asked her.

"Making cookies," she said avoiding his gaze.

"OK do you want me to help you," he asked her.

"No thanks I've got this plus don't you have work to do," she wanted him to leave her alone so she could focus on how to shut off the cameras.

"No I want to help," he smiled.

Why can't he take a hint, she mentally rolled her eyes.

"Well you could help me turn off those cameras," she whispered under her breath but he heard her.

"Why do you want them to turn off," he eyed her suspiciously.

"I want to get the hell out of here," she started to break down. Lorenzo felt sorry for her. He knew that she didn't deserve this life but his brother was a cruel man.

"Leave that up to me piccolo," he said before walking off.

Although Lorenzo was in the mafia she knew that she could trust him. He's the only that kept her company or talks to her from she was brought here.

He wasn't like the others, he was kind, loving, and jovial. He's always smiling no matter what.

She shrugged and started making the dough for the cookies. She was waiting on Lorenzo to come back so she could crush the pills and put them into the dough.

She was about to get up but she looked up to see a smirking Lorenzo. "Now let's back piccolo," he clapped his hands and walked up to her.

"What does piccolo mean," she said trying to pronounce the Italian word.

"It means little one," he replied.

"Oh I guess your Italian," she took the pack of expired sleep pills out of her bra.

"Yea and Elias is German," he took the pills out of the box and started to crush them.

"How," she asked out of curiosity.

"Different fathers," he answered her.

"Oh OK."

"Yeah," after that was said the only things you could hear in the kitchen were pots and spoons.

"Grease the pan and put the baking paper in it," Jendayi instructed Lorenzo.

"Alright," he did what was instructed.

They put the mix in the pan and put it in the heated oven.

"All we have to do now is wait," Lorenzo sets the timer and went into the living room with Jendayi following behind him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They made sure everyone was knocked out cold before they started to pack.

After the cookies had finished baking, Jendayi distributed them to all the guards around the house. Lorenzo thought the pills wouldn't knock them out for long so he gave them anesthesia.

"Thank you for helping me Lorenzo," Jendayi said while closing her suitcase.

She couldn't carry everything so she left some.

"No problem I'll drive you to the airport," he said helping her with her suitcase.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You sure you don't wanna come with me," she asked Lorenzo. They had reached the airport and now the both of them were waiting on her plane.

"No this is my life," he smiled at her.

"Thank you, Lorenzo I will repay you one day," she hugged him.

"No need kid," he patted her head and she pushed his hand away. He laughed and shakes his head.

She was about to say something else but she heard the air hostess calling her flight the last time.

"Run along now little Harriet," Lorenzo smiled as she walked off.

She turned around and blow him a kiss before entering the plane.

Present-day

"God I hope she's alright," Lorenzo muttered while drinking his tea.

Remember to vote and comment.

Thank you for reading.