×Blood×

"Jendayi waar is jy," her mother's voice ranged in her ears. Jendayi lay in the bed and closed her eyes before letting out a deep breath.

She has been on the phone for three hours with her mother, talking about absolutely nothing other than her mother repeating the same thing over and over again.

(Jendayi where are you)

"Iewers," she bites her lip and played with the sheet that was wrapped around her naked body.

(Somewhere)

It was about four in the afternoon, Elias as gone about an hour now, giving her a phone to call her mother as she requested.

"Klein dogtertjie beantwoord die vraag voordat ek u deur die telefoon slaan," Jendayi shuddered as she heard the sternness in your mother's voice.

(Little girl answer the question before I slap you through this phone)

"I'm in my apartment in New York," Jendayi lied, she didn't want to do it but it's for her own safety and her family's.

She couldn't live with the guilt if anything happen to them.

I will repent for the sins I have committed later on.

Her mother started laughing but she didn't like it one bit. She was more nervous than she was before.

"Hoekom lag jy ma," she sat up on the bed and ran her fingers through her curly mane.

(Why are you laughing ma)

"You know what's funny I am standing in your empty apartment but I don't see you maybe my mind is playing games," Her mother's English came out thick Jendayi could hardly understand what her mother was saying.

"Well I moved," she wanted to hang up the phone in your mother's ears but she knows that wouldn't end well even if she wasn't beside her mother.

"Jendayi please don't lie to me," her mother gritted out.

"Ma I'm in France," she chocked out. She couldn't tell her exactly where she was because of Elias.

"Whatever you're doing in France I hope it's legal and safe," Jendayi bites her lip to prevent her from crying. She wished she could go back in time and change what she had seen that night.

"Bye mommy," she muttered when she saw Elias walk in with bloody hands dripping on the floor.

"Totsiens my pragtige baba," Jendayi hung up the phone and closed her eyes then open them to find Elias in front of her smirking.

(Bye my beautiful baby)

"I got a surprise for you honey-dip," her blood ran cold as he ran his blood hands over her cheek squeezing it tightly.

"Get dress we are going to have so much fun baby," he patted her cheek before walking out the room.

Her eyes sting with hot tears. She wrapped the sheet around her body tightly and limped into the bathroom.

She scrub her cheeks harshly making sure everything drop of blood was gone. She took a fifteen minutes shower and walk out with a towel wrapped around her.

Her body was sore from the previous night before and earlier. Every step she took was painful and her tender body was covered in bruises.

Jendayi lotion her skin, put on her clothes, and comb her hair before walking out the door.

She went into the kitchen and as she was about to sit down Elias grip her arm pulling her back to his chest.

"Remember that I have a surprise for you know come on," he drags her to a part of the house she hasn't seen yet.

In the process, Elias was somewhat hurting her. Her tears come down hard as she was shoved into the dark.

"Don't cry honey dip," he bites her ears and switch on the lights. Jendayi's eyes widened as she saw her unconscious best friend tied in a chair with a bloody and bruise-up body.

As she was about to run to him Elias grabbed her by her hair pulling her back.

"Tsk tsk be patient love," he grabs her neck squeezing it tightly holding her in place. Her oxygen was cutting off in the process and all she could see were black dots.

Elias loosened his hand but kept it around her neck.

"Sean," he called a man name and a small Indian man that looked like he was in his sixties came with a bucket of water ducking it on Deshawn. He jumped out of his slumber looking around until his eyes landed on her.

"Sean you can go now, " Elias dismissed him. Sean nodded his head in respect walking out without looking back.

"Now baby he's the surprise," Elias released her and walked over to the young man pressing a butcher knife in his cheek.

"J-J-Jendayi do you know this crazy man," Deshawn whispered out. Jendayi slowly nodded her head but shamefully.

As he was about to say something Elias punched him in his throat causing him to throw up blood.

"Honey dip get your ass over here now," Elias commanded but she stood still in shock.

"NOW," She walked over him quickly and stood beside him. She wanted to vomit she couldn't stand Deshwan in this sight. All she could smell was blood and goosebumps raised on her skin, not in a good way.

"You know that he was the pussy that led me to you, what do you want me to do with him," he spat out.

"Let him go," she pleaded she didn't want anyone's blood on her hands.

"Now baby I can't do that," he smirked. Took up a duck tape from his tool table wrapping it around Deshawn's mouth.

Elias sliced Deshwan in his cheek with the butcher knife. Anyone could see the man was clearly obsessed with knives. 

"Your turn sweet cheeks," he gripped her jaw forcing her to face him. He shoved a gun in her hand, pulling the duck tape off the young man's mouth as Deshwan was about to scream because of the sting, Elias grabbed Jendayi's hand with the gun pushing it down Deshwan's throat.

"I never liked snitches anyways so it's bets you shoot in his mouth," as Jendayi pulled back her hands Elias push it back.

"I-I-I can't," she cried looking in Deshwan frightened eyes. She didn't want anyone's blood on her hands.

"Oh yes you will it's either you or him," he pressed the bloody knife in her back.

Her eyes widened as she begins to shake violently.

"Just pressed the fucking trigger," his voice boomed and with that Jendayi accidentally pressed it.

Jendayi stared in shock while Elias lit a cigar putting it between his lips smirking. Blood cover both of them but Elias wasn't affected by it because he was used to it.

On the other hand, Jendayi wasn't doing too well.

Thank you for 17k, really appreciate it.