Tragic

"Grandma," his eyes widened in disbelief. 

"The one and only," she smiled and patted his cheek. In anger, he twists her hand almost causing it to break. A gunshot break in the air causing both of them to turn around. 

"You've got to be kidding me, Cassy, what the fuck is going on here," he pointed between his grandmother and her. 

"Well good to see you again cousin," she smirked blowing a kiss on him.

"Don't call me that you bitch," he launched at her but was suddenly pulled back by his grandmother. 

Elias glared at the woman he called his grandmother for years. His loving grandmother, he could not believe what he was witnessing. He never thought Julius's boss was his grandmother and the worst thing was she was behind all of this. 

"Explain to me now," he grabbed her fragile throat lifting her in the air. A smirk appeared on her face causing him to squeeze her throat tighter. 

"You're the reason she fucking dead you selfish bitch," he looked at her in confusion before realising she was talking about his mother. 

"What do you mean by that," he stared at her with pure hatred. She looked at him a spit in his face. Slapping her across her face her dentures fell out. Cassy roared with laughter causing her grandmother to glare at her.

"What that was funny as fuck, do you how your dentures flew out when he slapped you," Cassy laughed out with tears pouring out her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and do something now," the old lady shrieked, she couldn't breathe and her face was turning red.

"I can't help you this time old hag am out to take care cousin," she blew them a kiss before running out of the door.

Elias clenched his jaw and focused his attention back on his barely breathing grandma. "Now back to the conversation about how it's my fault she's dead," he glared at her.

"You fucking killed her Eli," she cried.

"She deserved it she made my father commit suicide, she cheated on him and you know that..yet still you're still defending her you piece of shit," Elias pointed the gun at her forehead but it was hard to pull the trigger.

"Pull it you motherfucker go ahead and kill me," clenching his jaw he put the gun in his back pocket before walking away.

           ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"How are you feeling my dear," Jendayi looked at her mother with tears in her eyes.

"My babies," she croaked out because her throat was a little dehydrated. Picking up the water from the bedside table she took and sip before slowly clearing her throat.

"Your babies are just fine dear, do you think your mama would let a thing happen to her precious grandkids," she smiled hugging her daughter.

"Can I see them," she was relieved that nothing had happened to them.

"No baby not as yet," her mother muttered nervously.

"What's wrong with them," she raised her voice a little.

"They're under a little treatment at the moment, and don't you ever raise your voice again at me am still your mother and I know that you're just worried about the wellbeing of your children but stay calm the doctors are doing what they are paid to do. "

"Alright, ma am sorry I never meant you," Jendayi sighed running her hand down her face out of frustration.

As her mother was about to reply to hear a loud bang occurred and everything went silent and both individuals froze.