¥Sledge Hammer¥

Lorenzo Russo ^^

" Wo zum Teufel bist du Lorenzo," Elias was now on the phone talking to Lorenzo waiting patiently for him. 

(Where the hell are you, Lorenzo)

"English please," Lorenzo replied.

"Where the fuck are you," Elias seethed out.

"I am with Jendayi," Lorenzo sighed as he heard silence on the other side.

"You still there Elias," Lorenzo asked his brother in a worried tone.

"Why are you with a bitch when you should've been here by 5 and now it's 6," Elias said been annoyed by his brother.

"She was hung-"

"I don't give a fuck if she hungry, stop playing house with that whore and be here in 20 minutes or it won't be pretty," he interrupted him then hang up the phone in his ears.

Lorenzo and Elias, I didn't have the same father. It wasn't a surprise to him because he and everyone knows that his mother was a whore from day one.

The woman couldn't keep her legs close. She was walking around with her pussy on her forehead. Everyone man she found attractive she fuck. Sometimes wonder if he has more than six siblings.

Elias had two brothers and four sisters. In all his mother had seven children. Elias was the eldest of them all.

Elias was thirty-two, and there is Adrian at the age of thirty, after Adrian, his mother had twins, Julie and Julia.  Julia is the oldest by one hour. The twins were twenty-seven. After she had the twins she had Lorenzo and he is twenty-four.

Anastasia was one year older than Lorenzo, they were born in the same month but in different years. 

The last one she had was Wilma. Wilma was sixteen still going to high school.  Elias and the twins had the same father.

Her mother tricked his father making him believe that all those kids were his. That leads his father to commit suicide. That man loves that woman to bed. No one could tell him otherwise. For that, he had hatred for his mother and women. He vowed he would never marry any woman. Just fuck them then kill them, but that changed when a brunette with blue eyes catch his eyes four years ago. 

                Four years ago

Elias was in a rush to catch a deal with the Italian mafia. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and accidentally bumped into someone.

He was going to shout but he saw a brunette with blue eyes picking up some papers with hot coffee seeping through her white blouse. He could now see her blue lace bra and her pink nipples.

"Watch where you going," she shouted picking up her papers that were now on the floor with coffee-stained on them.

"The fuck,  your the one that bumped into me," she hear a voice boomed and she looked up to see no one other than Elias Schneider, the devil himself.

"I am really sorry sir but your the one that bumped into me," she stated in a shaky tone. Everyone knew that Elias was a dangerous man, he didn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

" I am going to make sure your boss hears about this you little bitch," he grabbed her by her throat and she slapped him across his face.

Everyone in the building gasped and she backed away from him. "Feisty I like that," he said squeezing her jaw.

"Be ready at seven and don't be late I don't like tardiness," that he walked off.

The poor girl was shocked she just shook her head and rush to her boss's office.