¶disobedience¶

Jendayi heard a loud knock on her door interrupting her beauty sleep. She decided to ignore it and close her eyes. As she was about to fall back into a deep sleep the knocking got louder.

What could someone possibly want at three am in the morning?

She dragged herself out of bed going towards the door. She swings the door open to see Lorenzo and the bodyguard name West standing in front of her door.

"Were you sleeping," she look at Lorenzo like he was crazy.

"You just wake me up and asked me if I was sleeping," Jendayi was on the brink of tears.

"Sorry," he scratched the back of his head smiling.

"What do you want," Jendayi took a deep breath trying not to strangle him.

"Um Elias said you must move from this room into his," West ordered.

Jendayi look at them like she has just seen a ghost, her face went pale and goosebumps over her skin.

"Why," she was fully awake at this moment.

"Don't ask him," Lorenzo said nonchalantly pushing past her.

She stood there without moving just staring ahead of her. 

Can my life get any worse?

"Are you gonna just stand there or help us," she heard Lorenzo say.

"Yes, I am not touching any of your underwear," West's thick German accent followed.

She didn't say anything other than pack her things in the laundry basket. She walked into her bathroom talking up her bath and body works, shampoos, conditioners, and all her other necessities.

She drops them on top of her clothes. "I'm finished," she turns to both of them.

"Dibs I am not carrying it," Lorenzo put his index finger under his nose.

"Same," West did the same. Both of them walked out with Jendayi rolling her eyes.

She tried lifting it but it was too heavy so she decided to drag it.

Jendayi didn't know where Elias room was, the two idiots left and she was alone in the dark passage looking confused.

"Looking for me baby girl," she didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

Her body went still, she tried to talk but nothing came out.

"Cat caught your tongue eh," he put his hand at the back of her neck and spin her around to face him.

"I-I was looking for your room because Lorenzo and West-," she was cut off by him putting up his hand.

"I can't ask those two to do anything right, follow me," he was annoyed.

"OK," she whispered following him in the direction he was heading to.

"Leave the basket behind I'll carry it," Elias said opening up his room door for her ushering her in.

"No it's fine I'll carry it."

"OK suit yourself and don't drag it on my floor please," he walked past her going into the bathroom.

She rolled her eyes walking out of the room. She went back to the section that she was coming from lifting the heavy laundry basket.

"Let me help you with that sorry I left you alone I went to get something to eat," Lorenzo apologized taking the basket from her.

"No it's fine you can go back to bed," she tried to take the basket from him but he wouldn't budge.

Jendayi remembered what Elias told her, she didn't want to get him in trouble or herself.

"No, no it's fine," Lorenzo said walking in the direction of Elias's room.

Jendayi started to panic, her chest begins to tighten, she took a deep breath rushing after Lorenzo.

"Leave it here," she breathe out as Lorenzo was about to open the door.

"Are you sure," he raised his eyebrows.

She nodded her head. She wanted him to go away before Elias caught them, she felt guilty even though she wasn't doing something wrong.

Lorenzo skipped away with his hand swinging back and forth,  Jendayi giggled shaking her head. Lorenzo was childish for his age and that was the main thing Jendayi liked about him.

When she opened the door, Elias's angry face came into view.

As she was about to open her mouth Elias dragged her in slamming the door and closing it.

"Told you to stay the fuck away from him but yet still you decided to disobey," he took off his belt and rolled his shirt selves.

"W-w-what are you doing," she began to panic.

"Shut the hell up and take off your clothes," his thick German accent came out.

She only had on a white T-shirt and pajama pants with a black bonnet covering her curly afro. She took off the bonnet, T-shirt, and pants leaving her underwear on. She put her hands across her chest and look down on the floor.

"Take your hands off your chest Kleine, and take those off too," he ordered sitting on the edge of his double king-size bed.

She did what he asks and he gestured for her to come.

She walked over to him slowly looking at the floor as she walked, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Your getting two hundred spanks on your ass, one hundred on one cheek for disobeying and the other for going near him," his voice was deep and cold.

"Bend over now and you better keep count or we are starting over," she jumped as his voice bombed off the walls.

She bend over his lap ready for what she was about to receive.
She waited about ten minutes until the belt came in contact with her dark-skinned.

She instead of crying she moaned. Elias smirked while rubbing her ass cheek.

"We are starting over, remember to count Kleine," he smacks her with his hand leaving his ring print on her ass.

"One," she cried out squirming on his lap. He instantly hardened on her stomach.

"Good girl, but that didn't count I used my hand, and what I am using princess, " he asked as he pulled back her hair forcing her to look up at him.

"A belt sir," she screamed as the belt came down on her ass.

"Now you're getting two hundred and six, get up, go on the bed face down and ass up," she hurried and did what he said. He took off his tie and bond her to his bed head.

"Now get ready for your punishment," he slapped her on her already bruises ass watching it jiggled.