&Desire&

"Now roll them at me again," Elias had a wicked smirk on his face as he rotated the vibrator around Jendayi's clit. Her feet were tied to the bedpost leaving her exposed to her husband. Her small fingers grip the handcuff around her wrist. She was in a painful position but at the end of the day or night, it would be all worth it. Her vision was blocked by the blindfold that covers her eyes, a gag was in her mouth making her soft moans muffled. 

Elias parted her folds and rammed the vibrator into her leaking cunt causing her body to jerk with pleasure. Her legs shakes as she felt herself coming but as she was about to have an orgasm the vibrator was removed and replaced with Elias's dick. 

"I don't you fucking come Jendayi," e moaned her name out in her ears and gripped her neck. He moved her hips slowly and sensually causing tears to leak out of her eyes. He speed up his space and slammed into her harder than before. The bed head banged on the wall, her toes curled out of pleasure. 

"Oh fuck," Elias groaned. His head formed sweat. His mouth hung open as her walls gripped around him signifying she was about to explode but Elias had other plans in his mind. He placed her on her hands and knees. He set her back in an arch the way he likes it. 

Jendayi's clit pulses and her juice ran down her legs. Elias's tongue licked the juice that had run down Jendayi's legs. He sucked on her clit as his fingers worked in and out her tight hole. Her legs were about to give out but Elias gripped her thigh with his free hand and made her sit on his face. 

"Ride," he instructed. 

He didn't feel her making any sudden movement so he bit on her clit slightly. Her legs shaking in ecstasy and she rode his face like there was no tomorrow, she even bounced a little. His hand gripped her thighs and he guided her. He twirled his tongue around his clit. She cried feeling herself about to get off.

He groaned at the taste of her, he couldn't get enough it was like he was addicted to her.  She squirted on his face and he sucked up everything. Her body slumped and she felt like she was about to pass out. Her legs were still shaking but Elias didn't finish with her as yet.

Removing her from his face, he set her back in the original position she was in before. She was on her knees and her back was in a deep arch with her face in the pillow.

"You look so fucking pretty taking this dick," she blush as Elias complimented her.

"But you won't be when am finished with you, beautiful girl," she gasped as she felt him slam into her. One of his hands was pushing her head down into the pillow while his other hand was digging into her hips leaving purple and blue bruises.

Her ass jiggled with every thrust, and her body was drenched in sweat. He roared his hips giving her long and deep strokes that could drive her crazy. Her dark skin glistened in the light, her hair was all over the place, and her full lips were reddened and swollen. Her beauty was beyond compare. 

"I want to hear the sweet noises you make while am fucking you," he gently pulled off the gag from her mouth and threw it on the other side of the room.

He continued giving her deep long strokes and her mouth hung open she couldn't make a sound because the pleasure she was getting was too good.

He speeds up his strokes going in and out. She felt her orgasm coming close and Elias was driving her to the edge.

"Come," he instructed and right then and there her moan filled the room as she got off her high with Elias following right behind.

"I love you, pretty girl," he smiled grabbing her neck and kissing her on the cheek.

He turned her around and laid her flat on her back. As she was about to close her eyes, she felt her legs being placed on each of Elias's shoulders.

"Oh no am not finished with you yet," he smirked and her eyes went wide.

.................

Elias stared at Jendayi admiring her. He smiles genuinely before placing kisses over her face making her giggle.

"You're finally awake sleeping beauty," he pecked her lips and squeeze her breasts that were in the opening hanging out. The piercing on her nipples glistened.

"You woke me up," she hit his chest while trying to get out of bed but was pulled back by Elias.

"Someone is in a play full mood," she smiled.

He hummed and snuggles closer to her. You wouldn't believe a man like Elias would behave like a child but when it comes to his wife he was a big baby.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. She smiled and close her eyes. She was fully at peace. Although Elias put her through hell and back she learned to love him. He was still fucked up in his head but she still loved him through his flaws.

"I love you more baby."

The next part of this story will be the epilogue because this book was drawn out honestly I didn't know where I was going with this story and I have loose the motivation but thank you for the support I really appreciate that. Until next time.