&Mother&

"I am not going back to Italy with you I'm staying here," Jendayi shouted lowly throwing back her clothes out of the suitcase.

Elias was going back to Italy and he wanted Jendayi and his children to tag along with him. He clenched his jaw shoving the clothes back in there.

Both of them were at this for days. She glared at him storming out of the room. Elias would only come to the house when her mother was out.

Jendayi hasn't told her family who was the babies' father. Her mother was highly disappointed with her for getting pregnant out of wedlock.

If she doesn't want to come with me willing then I would have to do it by force. Elias smirked and continued to pack her and the children's suitcases.

Over the month Elias has been in Ghana the only they did were fighting and co-parenting. There were few lustful gazes here and there but they never acted on it.

The tension was thick and it was killing both of them. Elias had felt he had overstayed in Ghana he had unfinished business to do in Italy but he didn't want to leave his claimed family in Ghana.

"Elias you have to go, my mother, is coming," she rushed into the room breathing heavily. Elias looked at the top of her chest and groaned.

She had put on a little weight because of the pregnancy. Her hips were wider and her breast and her butt got a little bigger.

"Hello," she waved her hand in his face snapping him out of his gaze.

"What," she closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

"Didn't you hear what I just said, my mother is here you have to go," she screeched try to push him towards the window but he never budged. His face was expressionless.

"I am staying until you agree to come back with me," he groped her bottom squeezing it harshly.

She glared at him pushing him with all her strength. Jendayi slapped him in his face and he grabbed her neck pinning her against the wall.

"No," she clenched her jaw and roll her eyes.

"Roll them again," he gritted out and he palm her full breast causing her to moan. Her breasts were very tender because she was still breastfeeding.

"Elias please go," she whined when she heard the front door open. Elias smirked and shake his head.

"I guess I will be staying for dinner then," he kissed the side of her mouth.

"Fine I'll go with you," she looked away from him.

"Too late for that," his finger pointed at Jendayi's mother that was standing at the doorway in shock.

Before Jendayi could say anything her mother fainted. "So dramatic," Elias hissed moving away from her.

She ran to her mother's side trying to pick her up. Elias walked over to them and with one lift her mother was off the floor. He placed her on the bed and wall out leaving Jendayi with her mother.

One hour later

"The food is delicious darling," Elias smiled wetting his lips. Jendayi send daggers to his face, her mother was yet to utter a word. She sat silently watching the both of them. 

Her mother eats silently not saying a thing. She jumped when Elias placed his cold hand on her exposed thigh.

She remove his hand off her thigh and he put his hand back. Shifting her chair a little from him, he did the same following her.

He placed his hand further up her thigh and tightly squeezed it causing her to choke on her spit.

Her mother raised her eyebrows looking at her suspiciously. Jendayi cleared her throat and clenched her thighs together.

Elias smirked at her pushing them apart groping her mound. Gripping the table her hips bucked off the chair.

"Are you OK Jendayi you look a little flush," her mother speak for the first time since she had found an unknown man in her daughter's room.

Jendayi nodded her head afraid to speak because she was sure it would come out as a moan. "Jendayi that's very disrespectful your mom talking to you answer her," rubbing her clitoris through her sweat shorts he faked his concern.

Her mother tapped her fingers along the table looking at her daughter. Jendayi's eyes furrowed squirming a little in her seat.

Clearing her throat she was about to say something but she quickly closed her mouth when Elias slammed two fingers in her entrance.

"I-I-I a—," she groaned putting her head on the table closing her eyes.

"You get away from her right now," her mother voiced out pointing at Elias.

Elias looked at her assumed while Jendayi's eyes widened.

"You do as I said or I fucking blow out your brains right now," in one moment a gun was pointing at Elias. Jendayi's mouth gap opens when she witnesses her dearly beloved mother with a gun.