√Plane√

"And by the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife," Jendayi was filled with excitement.

"You may kiss the bride," when those words came out of the pastor's mouth the couple's lips collided.

"This is how I always imagine my wedding would be," Jendayi whispered to Lorenzo who was beside Elias.

"Can we watch something else this is boring as hell," West muttered out frowning.

Jendayi picked a random movie for them to watch she was bored from just sitting down in one place not doing anything.

A pout edged Jendayi's face and Elias glared at West. Elias instantly took a liking to Jendayi he wouldn't admit it though.

"I am sorry Jendayi, I didn't mean it," West laughed nervously and Jendayi gave him a toothy grin.

"It's OK not everyone has the same taste," she beamed.

Elias smirked showing West his gun at the side of his waist, West excused his self rushing out of the room.

"Why did he leave did I do something wrong," Jendayi's eyebrows furrowed.

He whispered something in her ear, her eyes widened and she burst out in laughter.

"Can I know the secret I'm curious," Lorenzo leaned his hand on her shoulder and Elias growled pushing his head away.

"That's mean Elias apologized," Jendayi uttered. Elias rolled his eyes pulling her away from Lorenzo.

"How much longer this is going to take," Jendayi questioned following behind Elias.

"What," he had a confused look on his face.

"I mean the flight."

"I don't know ask the pilot," Elias replied in a sarcastic manner causing Jendayi to roll her eyes.

"Roll them again," he glared at her.

A couple of hours were left for them to reach Italy. The plane ride was dreading for Jendayi because she was bored out of her mind and there were minimal things to do on the plane other than sleeping and watching Television.

She laid on her stomach staring out of space. She likes the side of Elias but she knows it won't last long because he was a very unstable man.

Jendayi know about his sickness but it didn't bother her as long as he took his medications. And keep his anger in control.

"Take off your top," Elias commanded and she turned to him raising her brow.

"I'm going to give you a massage," she followed his instruction.

He went for the baby oil unclipped her bra and squeeze some of the oil in his hand.

He massages from her shoulder going down to her lower back. She moaned softly closing her eyes.

"Mhm Elias," she groaned as his rough hands kneads her delicate skin.

"Stop moaning like that or I will give you something to moan for," she bites her bottom lip when Elias growled in her ear.

Elias stopped massaging her when he heard light snores coming from her.

Kissing her cheek he went into the bathroom washing his hands. He gave her a last look before walking out gently closing the door.

Going to the bar he took a bottle of Vodka turning it at his head. The liquor burn his throat as he drank it raw.

"Mind sharing," Lorenzo took a seat on the stool.