©Cramps©

"I think women feel more pain because eve gave the apple to Adam," West argued back.

"No women are stronger than men because if we feel some slight pain we start to cry," Lorenzo rolled his eyes disagreeing with West.

"Your-," Lorenzo cut him off by holding up his hand.

"You know it's true they go through more shit than us and they hardly fuss about it, and this where I rest my case," Lorenzo slammed his hands against the bedside table.

Jendayi rolled over clutching her stomach as the cramps worsens. It was her time of the month and she wasn't doing so well. Her hormones were all over the place.

"Why don't you just take some painkillers or aspirin," West shakes his head feeling pity for her.

"It won't help," She groaned out throwing the sheet from her body. One minute she hot and the other minute she cold.

"What can we do to help then," Lorenzo tilt his head looking at her.

"Nothing just get out please," she moaned turning her back to them. She only wanted to sleep but with the two running off their mouths she couldn't.

They both gave her an apologetic look before walking out closing the door.

"Want to get high," West gave Lorenzo a toothy grin.

"YASS," Lorenzo screamed in a high-pitched voice.

"Really," West beamed.

"No," Lorenzo glared at him walking off.

Elias slammed the door when he entered the house. He clenched his jaw running his hands through his hair pulling it.

Lorenzo looks at him raising his eyebrows studying Elias's behavior.

"Shut up your fucking mouth," Elias glared at Lorenzo as he was about to open his mouth to speak.

"How is she," he gritted out.

"You just told me to shut the fuck up," Lorenzo replied smartly.

Elias punched him in the nose before heading upstairs. He walked into Jendayi's room and his face softens when he heard her soft snores.

He walked over to the bed sitting on the edge. He brushes his knuckles over her cheek and she slightly stirs.

"Elias," she muttered slowly opening her eyes.

"Yes Kleine," he brushes her curly locks out of her face.

She groans in response holding her tummy, turning around.

"I will run you a bath," he got up and walked into the bathroom. Filling the bathtub with warm water he pour her unscented dove body wash in it.

He carried her in the bathroom stripping her from head to toe putting her in the tub.

She closes her eyes and leaned her head against Elias's shoulder while he washes her.

The water was getting a little bit cold, he picked her up wrapping a towel around her petite body.

"Can you manage to put on your clothes while I am gone," Elias asked and she nodded her head smiling.

He kissed her cheek going into the bathroom to take a shower.

By the time Elias come out of the bathroom, Jendayi had already fallen asleep.

He wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer putting his head between the valley of her breasts.

Her legs wrapped around his waist and they both fell asleep in that position.

        •••••|••••••••••|•••••••••|•••

"How are you feeling now," Elias asked Jendayi who had just woken up from taking her nap.

"I am a little bit better but my stomach is still hurting thank you for asking," she smiled at him getting up from the bed.

She walked into the bathroom and did her business. She walked out to see that Elias was nowhere to be found but a tray of food along with a bottle of water was placed on the bedside table

It was her favorite Ghanaian dish. Kelewele was made with fry plantains that have been soaked in a medley of pepper, ginger, and garlic. It was served with bean stew or rice, but she rather the bean stew.

She smiled seeing that he remembered but she knows he didn't prepare it because he couldn't cook to save his life.

Jendayi blessed her food before taking a bite. She moaned as the flavor awaken her taste buds.

It tastes like the way her mother would make it. After she finished eating she drank some water and washed her hands.

"Pack your bags we are going to Italy," Jendayi jumped holding her hand on her chest when he heard Elias's voice behind.

"You scared me and why are we going to Italy," Jendayi asked staring at him.

"Business," he clenched his fist.

"But I want to stay here," she pouts.

"We don't always get what we want Kleine," he walked past her throwing out her neatly folded clothes on the bed.

She sat quietly watching his every move.

"Are Lorenzo and West tagging along," she swings her feet happily. She always wanted to travel but she didn't have the money to do so.

Now she was getting a chance to do so even if it's not the way she planned it.

"Yes," he said while stuffing her clothes in the suitcases.

"We'll leave at one in the morning so get yourself ready," he turned to her.

Jendayi was daydreaming she didn't even hear a word that Elias uttered.

"Did you hear what I said," Elias was now getting irritated.

"W-w-what," she stuttered out.

"Nothing just be ready at once in the morning," with that he walked out.