01 | Omi-kun.

"Kiyoomi, Aunt finished cooking breakfast, Hurry up and get up, we're gonna miss the train for the youth training camp." Motoya said while knocking on Kiyoomi's bedroom door,  "I'm up I'm up so shut your yelling." Kiyoomi said to the boy who was stood outside the bedroom door.

After a while, Kiyoomi's mother later  saw Kiyoomi dragging Motoya towards the direction of the youth camp. "Be careful on the road boys!" Motoya heard his Aunt shouting.

Kiyoomi and Motoya later arrived at the train station and set off to the youth camp. "Are you not hungry?" Motoya asked Kiyoomi  since he didn't eat beakfast and left the house in a rush. 

They both soon arrived at the youth camp and  met Kageyama Tobio. "Good morning." Tobio said to the two older boys, "Morning" Motoya replied. "You're from Karasuno, right?" Kiyoomi asked Tobio, Motoya was surprised that Kiyoomi noticed earlier then he did.  "Yes, I'm from Karasuno." Tobio said to the black haired male.

Later the time came where everyone started to practice together. Tobio and Kiyoomi were on the same team, Tobio tossed the usual set that he did with Shoyo. However, Kiyoomi missed the ball and started to stare Tobio intensely. The match later resumed and everything was normal.

After some time, The first round ended with Kiyoomi and Motoya's team losing.  Their coach let them had a 5 minute break before starting the second match, The coach let them picked thier own teammates. Motoya decided to go to another team while Kiyoomi stayed at his original team.

Hoshiumi, Motoya and Tobio was on the same team. Kiyoomi was with people he didn't really know, "Sakusa?" Kiyoomi heard someone calling him.  Turning to the person who called his name, He saw a young male that had blond hair with hazel eyes looking at him.

"Did you call me?" Kiyoomi asked the blond haired male. "Yea, I did. You're one of the top 3 aces, right?" the blond male replied back to him.

"I'm Atsumu Miya. You can call me Tsumu if you like."  Atsumu said to the curly haired male. Kiyoomi didn't respond back to the blond boy, Atsumu felt a bit annoyed that Kiyoomi wasn't responding. 

"Can I call you omi?"  Atsumu asked.

"That's a weird nickname." Kiyoomi responded .

"Then I'll call you omi-omi then." 

"Do what you want then, bee looking guy."  

"That's rude, omi-kun." Atsumu continued. 

Before Kiyoomi could reply, the coach had called them over to start the second round. "Welp I guess we're on the same team, Omi-kun." Atsumu continued, Kiyoomi could only wished that this round would end quickly.  

The round started with Tobio serving, Tobio served his demon serve luckily Kiyoomi dig the ball right up for Atsumu to set.  Atsumu sets the ball for  Kiyoomi and it went right through Motoya and another boy, the set went smoothly. The set soon finished with Kiyoomi and Atsumu scoring more. 

Practice ended earlier then the players thought, It was time to eat dinner. Tobio could feel the intense stare from Kiyoomi, Tobio didn't care but ate dinner.  Kiyoomi made the first step and approached Tobio, he questioned Tobio about how Karasuno defeated the undefeated champions, Shiratorizawa. 

"Did Ushijima lose because there was someone who slowed him down?" Kiyoomi asked.

Kiyoomi proceeded to know about the match but was interuppted by his cousin, Motoya.

After trying to pull Kiyoomi away from Tobio, They finally went to the dorms to await the next day of practice.

I sincere apologize because there was some mistakes. I realized it after 2 chapters and I'm really sorry about that.