29 | Snowy days with you

"Is something wrong, Miss?" Atsumu said as the short haired girl was looking at them.

"No, no everything's fine. It just seems your friendship seems a bit abnormal that is." She said.

"We can leave if you don't like it." Osamu said.

"No no, Our younger brother here just struggles with making friends since he lacks social communication." The high bun girl said.

"Because he's too addicted to ice skating but it's not really bad to have a hobby." The short haired girl continued.

"Tsumu." Kiyoomi said, putting his arms around Atsumu's waist.

"Omi, There's people here." Atsumu said, embarrassed.

"You were fine when you held his hand in the convenience store." Kiyoomi said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Rintaro questioned.

"Nothing much." Osamu answered.

"Just like how your brother is hooked up with Ice skating, This guy here is also hooked up with volleyball." Osamu continued, holding Rintaro's hand.

"Right, I'm Himiko, the girl with the bun is Kimiko and our little brother, Riku." The short haired girl said.

"I'm Osamu Miya. My lover, Suna Rintaro. My twin brother, Atsumu Miya and Sakusa Kiyoomi, Atsumu's lover." Osamu said, patting Rintaro's head.

"Nice to meet you all." Kimiko said, waving.

"Riku, Say hi." Himiko said, putting her hands on the younger boy's shoulders.

"Nice to meet you." Riku said, trying to hide behind his sisters.

"I heard volleyball hurts alot?" Himiko said.

"It does at first, but after a while you'll slowly get used to it and it won't hurt as much." Rintaro said.

"Our captain- No, Former captain was really scary." Atsumu said.

"But if you think about it again, Kita-san isn't that bad after you get to know him well." Osamu shrugged.

"Former? Did they graduate or something?" Kimiko said. 

"Yes, they did. We just met them outside. " Rintaro said.

"Omi-kun? What's wrong?" Atsumu said as Kiyoomi approached him from the back, burying his face into Atsumu neck.

"Is 'Omi-kun' a nickname?" Himiko said.

"Don't call Sakusa that, It's a nickname reserved for Atsumu." Rintaro replied.

"Oh, pardon me." Himiko apologized.

"Is anyone there?" A person shouted.

"Oh, Seems like there's customers. Kimiko said.

"We'll talk later if there's not a lot of customers." Himiko waved.

"Tsumu, should we leave?" Osamu turned to his twin.

"Omi-kun?" Atsumu said, cupping his face.

"It's alright ya know, It won't ruin the fun. We're just simply gonna go to another place to have fun." Rintaro said.

"Then.. can we leave?" Kiyoomi said.

"Alright let's go then." Atsumu smiled.

"..Are you guys leaving already?" Riku said, holding four bottles of water.

"Yes, we are." Rintaro said.

"Is something wrong?" Osamu said.

"..My older sisters said to give you this." Riku said, handing them a piece of paper.

"Oh, thanks." Osamu said.

The four of them left the ice rink and took a walk around the park.

"It's oddly warmer here." Rintaro said, sitting on the bench.

"If it turns Spring, we could maybe have a picnic with mom and dad." Atsumu said.

"And of course, we can't leave out the single one out of the plans." Osamu said.

The couple's walked a bit more and reached a mountain with Cable cars. They agreed to let each other get some privacy and decided to meet back at the top of the hill.

"Are you tired, Tsumu?" Kiyoomi said, as Atsumu was leaning against his shoulder.

"A bit, but I'm charging right now." Atsumu said, with his fingers locked with Kiyoomi's.

Kiyoomi took off his mask and gave a little peck on Atsumu's forehead before leaning on him.

"Who knew the guy who hated me back then at training camp would become my lover." Atsumu said.

"..I didn't expect I would become your lover as well. You're just.. special." Kiyoomi smiled.

"I can feel you glowing when you smile." Atsumu said to the black haired boy.

"You're lucky Samu hasn't planned to kill you." Atsumu giggled.

"He wouldn't dare to kill me, He knows you would be upset if he did." Kiyoomi said.

"You have a point." Atsumu said.

"What am I gonna do, if I end up falling for you too hard, and you leave me. I'll get very upset with you. Perhaps, Samu might just kill you then." Atsumu said.

"I won't ever leave you, so please promise me to never leave me alone as well." Kiyoomi said, kissing Atsumu's hand.

"I promise." Atsumu said, pulling his mask down. Giving him a big kiss.

"I love you, Tsumu." Kiyoomi said.

"I love you too, Omi-kun." Atsumu replied.