50 | Three Families

"Omi-kun, I'm gonna go wash my hands." Atsumu said, getting up after he finished his Rice ball.

Once Atsumu left, there was a knock on the front door. Osamu got up as he heard the knocks and opened the to find the rest of the Sakusa's and Suna's had came to pay a visit.

"Mom? Dad?" Kiyoomi said, surprised that his family was here out of the blue.

"Big brother!"  Rintaro's 6year old sister said, excited to see her brother again after he had been with Osamu to support him after Atsumu collapses.

"Samu, Have you been eating well? I feel like you've gotten thinner." Mr. Suna said, worried about the grey haired boy.

"I've been a bit busy lately, So I skipped some meals. But I'm alright, Really." The grey haired boy responded towards the comment.

"Where's Motoya and Atsumu?" Mr. Sakusa said, after looking around the house noticing Motoya and Atsumu was no where to be found.

"Tsumu went in the toilet, but I don't know where Komori went." Rintaro answered.

"I'm gonna go check on Tsumu." Kiyoomi said, leaving the two families in the hands of Rintaro and Osamu.

"Do you need more tissue, Tsumu?" Motoya said to the blonde, whose nose was dripping with blood uncontrollably.

"Omi-kun, It's a bit dirty, Wait outside, Alright?" Atsumu said, grabbing the tissue from Motoya's hand.

"Komori, Go see mom and dad first, I'll take care of Tsumu." Kiyoomi said, Taking over the left over tissues from Motoya's palm.

As Motoya left the toilet, Kiyoomi carefully wiped off the blood that was on Atsumu's chin. Atsumu was holding onto Kiyoomi's shirt edge as he was wiping the blood.

"Don't be jealous, Omi-kun. You don't like the blood." Atsumu said, still holding onto Kiyoomi shirt.

"I don't find it dirty. It's only blood, I'll just wash it off later with water and soap. Are you feeling ok now?" Kiyoomi said, throwing away the bloody tissue into the trash can.

"I'm fine now. Are your parents here? I need to go see Mrs. and Mr. Sakusa too." Atsumu said.

"Suna's parents are here too, so let's give the adults some time to talk and then we'll head to the living room." Kiyoomi said, giving a gentle peck on Atsumu's forehead.

As they left the toilet, Kiyoomi was holding Atsumu's left hand while we opened Atsumu's bedroom to head in. Kiyoomi and the blonde boy laid on the bed snuggling next to each other as Atsumu slowly fell asleep peacefully.