44 | Another bouquet of flowers

Kiyoomi placed Atsumu on the bed and grabbed a chair that was on the sides, he placed it next to the bed and sat down. Atsumu sat on the edge of the bed where the chair was placed. 

Kiyoomi laid his head on Atsumu's lap, Atsumu gently played with the black haired boy's hair, missing the feeling of how warm it felt whenver Kiyoomi placed his head on his body.

"..I missed you." Kiyoomi said, softly. 

"Me too, Omi-kun." Atsumu said, placing a kiss on Kiyoomi's forehead.

"Are you two done?" Rintaro said, opening the hospital door, with a basket of fruits in his hands. 

"Good to see you too, Suna." Atsumu said. 

"Gosh, you really did get thinner." Rintaro said, in disbelief.

"The food in the hospital is pretty bland, ya know." Atsumu said. 

Motoya turned his head towards Osamu who had been silent for a while, he looked upset for some reason but Motoya thought it might be best to keep quiet instead of breaking the current cheerful atmosphere. 

Rintaro and Motoya sat down on the bed next to Atsumu while they chatted happily, Kiyoomi remained lying on Atsumu's lap while Osamu left the hospital room for them to spend some time together.

"Samu." A boy in a yellow t-shirt said, while holding a bouquet of flowers

"Kita-san." Osamu said, pausing for a while.

"How have you been doing? I heard from Ojiro that Atsumu had woken up. I was confused because I didn't know what happened, but he said he saw you in the hospital the other day when he was getting medication for his cold." Shinsuke said.

".. Oh, I remember now. He was in the hospital the other day and we talked for a while." The black haired male said.

"So, How's Atsumu doing? He didn't get a deadly illness did he?" Shinsuke asked.

"..No." Osamu answered, pausing again.

"Let's sit down." Shinsuke said, pulling him aside to sit on the chairs in the hall.

"You never look at anyone when you lie. So, What illness did he get? It's ok if you don't want to tell me, but it's always best to let it out when you're being strong for everyone else." Shinsuke said.

"Shinsuke..?" Ojiro said, running towards their direction to see Osamu's head leaning against Shinsuke's shoulder.

Shinsuke didn't say anything but held his finger up to his lips asking him to be silent for a moment as Osamu's tears slipped out of the corner of his eyes.

Shinsuke didn't say anything when Osamu asked him to lend him a shoulder. Shinsuke knew from the moment Osamu said no it was already bad news.

"..Kita-san, I don't want to lose him." Osamu said, his voice was sore and his tears kept falling.

"Samu, Does Tsumu know about his illness?" Ojiro said, passing Osamu a tissue as he lifted his head.

"The doctor said it's the early stage, but I'm scared he'll leave me alone." Osamu said, having his hands covering his eyes.