17 | Kiyoomi's feelings

"Mom, what are you talking about? I? like Atsumu? We're close friends." Kiyoomi answered towards the question his mother asked.

Kiyoomi's mother remained silent after hearing her son's words, she was pleasant to see her youngest son smiling and chatting with another person other then Motoya. 'He seemed like he enjoyed the boy's present.' She wondered to herself.

"It's ok if you like boys. Mom supports you no matter what ok? But let's make sure this is kept from your father. He might not accept it the way I do." Kiyoomi's mother said. 

"Don't stay up for too long chatting with the boy, Good night Kiyoomi." She said before Kiyoomi could say anything.

As Kiyoomi was heading upstairs to his bedroom, his phone rang with a message. It was Atsumu, the boy his mom thought he liked. But does he really disliked Atsumu being here with him? He answered Atsumu's message and called Atsumu back. 

"I'm sorry about what happened with my siblings just now." The black haired boy said. 

"It's fine, What were we talking about just now?" He said. 

The two called until they fell asleep with each other's company. The next morning arrived and Rintaro was planning on waking up Atsumu since the twin's mother asked him to help. 

'On a video call?' Rintaro thought. 

"You're awake, Tsumu?" Kiyoomi said. 

"Ah no, he's still asleep. I came to wake him up since their mother asked me to wake him up." Rintaro said as he took the phone from Atsumu's hands. 

"Oh." Kiyoomi answered.

 "You seem like something's bothering you, wanna talk about it?" Rintaro continued. 

"My mom, she said I like Atsumu." Kiyoomi answered.

"You like Atsumu?" Osamu said looking at the phone screen.

"Is it really fine to talk about it so openly and loud in the house of yours?" Kiyoomi questioned, afraid that the twins parents would hear it. 

"Our parents are fine with me and Rin dating, so I assume if Atsumu also likes boys, it would be fine." Osamu answered.

Kiyooomi thought about what his mother and didn't really know how to tell the other two who considered him as a friend of theirs. He went ahead and spaced out while Osamu and Rintaro was already downstairs in the living room.

"Seems like your really troubled with your own feelings?" Rintaro said. 

"Oh my, who's that?" The twin's mother said. 

"A friend." Osamu answered. 

"Are you sure it's just a friend of yours and not Atsumu's crush or lover?" The twins Father said while holding a tray with some cups on it. 

"And shouldn't you both return Atsumu's phone to him?" The twins mother pointed out. 

"He's still asleep." Osamu answered towards his mother's question. 

"SO what's your name, young boy?" She asked Kiyoomi. 

"Sakusa Kiyoomi, Miss." He answered.

"Why aren't you a handsome one." The twins mother praised him out of the blue. 

"Osamu, you pig. Did you take my phone again." Atsumu said as he came down from his bedroom. 

The living room was silent with his parents,  his twin brother and his future brother in law. Atsumu reached out his hand asking for his phone back and went back to his room. 

"Seems like Atsumu treasures the boy dearly." The twin's father said. 

Kiyoomi was silent looking at Atsumu who was lying down in bed again, Kiyoomi was doing his stuff while Atsumu was silently falling back to sleep. 

"Are you fully awake now, Atsumu?" Kiyoomi asked when Atsumu rubbed his eyes. 

"Yea, It's in the afternoon, right?" Atsumu asked. 

"Yea. I guess yesterday when we were chatting got you pretty exhausted?"  Kiyoomi answered.

"Did my family asked you anything weird, Omi?" Atsumu asked. 

I Hated Physical Contact but He was specialजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें