42.5 | Sakuatsu pov

The following content contains smut, boy x boy and stuff that may cause you to feel very uncomfortable. Please leave this chapter immediately.

It was after Shinsuke's birthday party Ojiro had held for him, they had invited a lot of people they knew. Osamu, Atsumu, Rintaro, Motoya and Kiyoomi were there as well. Along side with a few of Ojiro and Shinsuke's college friends.

It was getting late at midnight as they had fun the whole night. Surprisingly, Shinsuke could hold his liquor quite well, Ojiro had fallen asleep on Shinsuke's shoulders after a few drinks with the others.

"Get home safely." Shinsuke waved, looking at Kiyoomi who had Atsumu on his back, drunk. Osamu was no different then Atsumu, dead drunk.

"It's alright, returning to our apartment isn't far." Kiyoomi said, guessing that Shinsuke was guilty he couldn't send the others home personally since he still had to take care of the mess inside.

"Alright then, Suna, Komori becareful on the way home. " Shinsuke sighed in relief, watching them leave before returning back into the room.

Kiyoomi got Atsumu in the car who was asleep like a log. He took off his Coat covering the blonde, worried he might catch a cold. He drove back towards their little apartment that wasn't really far from where they celebrated Shinsuke's birthday.

As Kiyoomi was carrying Atsumu into their house, Atsumu finally made movements as he was half awake and half asleep.

"It's still late, go back to sleep, Tsumu." Kiyoomi said, kissing Atsumu's forehead.

"Omi-kun.." Atsumu said, hiding his head into Kiyoomi's neck.

Kiyoomi lied Atsumu on the couch as he took off Atsumu's shoes, Atsumu sat up from his postion. As Kiyoomi was about to walk away towards the shoe rack, Atsumu pulled his hand towards the couch ending with Atsumu on top of Kiyoomi.

"Tsumu?" Kiyoomi said, trying to sit up.

Atsumu didn't reply, instead he kissed Kiyoomi holding his cheeks.

"T-Tsum, we'll do it tomorrow, you're drunk.." Kiyoomi said, trying to stop the drunk one.

"You don't wanna do it with me?" Atsumu said, sitting on top of the black haired male, tearing up.

"No no, we'll do it later. Let's take a shower first, ok?" Kiyoomi said, giving Atsumu a peck on his forehead.

As they got in the shower, Kiyoomi kissed the blonde who was still half drink while he stuck two fingers into his ass. The bathroom was soon filled with moans of the blonde while Kiyoomi was relaxing Atsumu's ass.

"O-Omi-kun slow down.. A-Ah! " Atsumu moaned, while the other enjoyed messing up him.

"Are you cold? Your leg is really cold. " Kiyoomi said, touching the blonde's left thigh making the other groan softly.

"Keep going.. don't stop.." Atsumu said, kissing the black haired male.

"We don't have condoms in the bathroom, let's go back to the bed-" Kiyoomi said, trying to reach for the towel when Atsumu stopped him.

"Just put it in.. I know you can't wait anymore." Atsumu said, holding Kiyoomi's dick, trying to push it into his hole.

Kiyoomi blushed, "Do you wanna try putting it in yourself?" Kiyoomi smiled softly, sucking on Atsumu's neck.

"Omi-kun.." Atsumu said softly, rubbing himself with the black haired male's.

"Mhm.." Kiyoomi groaned as Atsumu continued rubbing their dicks together.

Kiyoomi bit and sucked on the blonde's neck, it was covered with his marks. He was glad he had refilled the first aid kid the other day they got groceries. Atsumu got picked up by the other and soon he was carried to their bedroom where they had slept in together for 2 years.

Atsumu was laid on the bed, Kiyoomi had used the handcuffs to hand cuff him. It was a gift he got from Rintaro saying he could punish Atsumu with it or do anything with it to him.

Kiyoomi grabbed some lube that was in the night stand along with the condoms, Kiyoomi set Atsumu's position sitting up with his legs spread, hands cuffed. Kiyoomi continued to stuff his fingers that was covered with lube into Atsumu's ass. Atsumu was moaning in pleasure.

"Omi-kun.. I want it.." Atsumu whined, begging Kiyoomi to fuck him.

"You can't resist anymore?" Kiyoomi said, licking his fingers that were covered with Atsumu's liquid.

"Omi-kun.." Atsumu whined.

Kiyoomi uncuffed the other and finally gave Atsumu what he wanted. Atsumu moaned and moaned, he was enjoying himself.

"It left marks.." Kiyoomi inspected on Atsumu's hands.

They went on for 3-4 more rounds before Atsumu passed out from exhaustion and Kiyoomi gave him a kiss before leaving the apartment to buy breakfast for Atsumu.

This is very sloppy and short, I've never written something like this in my whole life so please forgive me if it's not good enough :'D