26 | In law's attention

"You say all that yet you're worried of Sakusa hurting him." Rintaro said.

"Rin-" Osamu went speechless as Rintaro said that. 

"You might be dumb, I won't and will never hurt Tsumu." Kiyoomi said, wrapping his arms around Atsumu's waist. Not willing to let go.

"Is that a vow?" Motoya pointed out. 

"Yes." Kiyoomi said while Atsumu played with his hair.

"That reminds me, when did we say we're going on a date tomorrow?" Rintaro said while looking  at Osamu.

"We could go on a date since Komori will be accompanying our parents." Osamu said.

"Double date?" Atsumu interrupted his twin.

"I wouldn't mind, but would Sakusa be ok with it?" Rintaro said.

"I'm fine with it." Kiyoomi answered.

"Are you boys gonna stay over for tonight? It's quite cold during Midnight." Mr. Miya said, peeking his head out from the door of Atsumu's bedroom where the crowd was gathered, with some blanket's in his hands. 

"Omi-kun, are you sleeping in my room again tonight?" Atsumu whispered. 

"Komori can hoard the guest room's bed however he likes." Kiyoomi said, burying his face into Atsumu's embrace.

"Well, seems like Atsumu will have a new stuff toy to cuddle with." Rintaro shrugged his arms. 

"The children seems like they're enjoying it very much." Mrs. Miya said as she walked out of the bedroom to the guest room where her husband was cleaning the guest room. 

"We should get the children to sleep soon, They have a date tomorrow." Mr. Miya said. 

The five of them were still chatting in Atusmu's room as if time had stopped at that moment, letting them enjoy this moment before it fades away. Mr. Moya couldn't resist but take a photo of all five of them. 

"Omi, Do you have near sleep wear at my place?" Atsumu said, looking in his closet when the others left the bedroom.

"I do."  Kiyoomi said, sitting on the bed while looking at Atsumu who had already showered.

"I can't seem to find it?" Atsumus said. 

"Tsumu.." Kiyoomi chuckled.

"What?" Atsumu said. 

Before Atsumu could say anything else, Kiyoomi was already wheezing that he nearly lost his breath.

"Why are you wheezing? You're gonna make me laugh and cry at the same time now." Atsumu said, starting to laugh.

"You dummy, you're wearing my sleep wear." Kiyoomi said, having tears of joy at the corner of his eyes.

 Atsumu looked down his clothes, finally realizing the slightly oversized clothing that actually belonged to Kiyoomi. 

"It was comfy to sleep in." Atsumu pouted. 

"You wear it to sleep every night?" Kiyoomi said in disbelief.

"Technically, yea." Atsumu said.

'My, my. Isn't this a bit dangerous?' Kiyoomi wondered in his mind , as Atsumu took off the sleep wear to hand it to Kiyoomi.

"Tsumu, Don't you think you're being clueless right now?" Kiyoomi said, grinning from ear to ear.

"What do you mean, Omi-kun?" Atsumu said, still having no clue what was the current situation he was in.

"Well, you practically just walked into a lion's den." Kiyoomi shrugged, getting off the bed while walking towards Atsumu's direction. 

"Alright, I understand what you mean now. Back off, I'm warning you Omi-kun." Atsumu said, as he quickly wore the sleep wear. 

"You seem like a baby cub when you're acting like that." Kiyoomi said, pinning him against the wall.

The both of them had each other's face to face, both slightly blushing but not saying anything towards each other. Atsumu broke the silence between the two and gave Kiyoomi a kiss on the lips before running out of the bedroom.

What Atsumu did to Kiyoomi left him spacing out for 5 seconds after his senses returned to mother earth. He had his hands over his lips trying to not think about what happened just now but the scene didn't seem like leaving him alone.

"What's wrong with you? You're face is as red as a tomato, Tsumu." Rintaro said when he came out of the toilet and Atsumu walked by.

"Tsumu?" Rintaro called out after Atsumu didn't reply to him. 

After finally be able to take a closer look at Atsumu, Rintaro understood what had happened between the two intantly. 

"Did you guys perhaps, do anything naughty to leave you in this state." Rintaro said after handing Atsumu a glass of water to calm him down.

"...No comment." Atsumu said as he drank the water.