39 | Families

"You're back." Osamu said, as Atsumu opened the car door, sitting in the front seat.

"I'm sorry you had to get up in the early dawn to drive me to the hospital." Atsumu said, buckling his seatbelt.

"It's alright. Just don't get sick anymore." Osamu said.

On the way home, Atsumu wondered to himself if it was ok to not tell Osamu about the doctor's advice on a full body check up.

"Everything ok? You're spacing out." Osamu questioned the blonde boy.

"Yea, I'm fine." Atsumu answered, turning towards the window, looking at the scenery.

Once they reached home, it was nearly 10 in the morning and the older twins would be awake by then to make breakfast.

"Welcome home, How'd the check up go?" Hima said, wiping her hands with a towel that was on the counter.

"The doctor just said it's mainly stress, getting more rest was more suggested. They even gave me painkillers if my chest starts hurting again." Atsumu said, Showing the bag of medication.

"I'm glad it's nothing serious. Alright, you both must be tired, getting up at dawn just so you don't have to wait till Noon. Go sit down on the couch, breakfast will be served soon." Hima continued, walking back into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go check on Rin." Osamu said, leaving his scarf on the couch and coat on the door hook.

Atsumu sighed as Osamu left, he sat down on the couch wondering if he did the right thing to not worry three families. 'Maybe I should go get a check up on my own when I'm free.' Atsumu wondered and wondered.

"Tsumu?" Kiyoomi said, gently shaking Atsumu's shoulders. Waking the blonde boy who fell deeply asleep on the couch.

"Omi-kun.." Atsumu said, drowsily.

"Breakfast is ready." Kiyoomi said, Playing with the blonde's hair.

"Mhm.." Atsumu said, getting up from the couch, taking off his coat.

As Atsumu walked over Kiyoomi, Kiyoomi gave out his hand as a sign to Atsumu to give him his coat so that Kiyoomi could hang it on the door hook.

"Thank you.." Atsumu said, rubbing his eyes.

"If you're gonna wash your face you should go do it and not stand in the hallway to flirt." Osamu said, Rintaro popped his head out of Osamu's bedroom. Rintaro's bedhead was surprisingly more messier then Motoya's.

"Good morning, Mrs. Miya!" Hima said, as Mrs. Miya came to the living room where Kiyoomi was seated quietly, scrolling through his phone.

"Good morning Hima, I thought I told you both to stop getting up so early in the morning to make us breakfast." Mrs. Miya said, Patting Hima's head.

"It's alright, Mrs. Miya. We volunteered to do this either way, and good morning mom and dad." Keigo said, placing a plate of eggs on the table.

"Good morning Keigo." Mrs. Sakusa said, as her husband followed behind her.

"I hope the bed was comfortable for you both." Mrs. Miya said, worried her new friends wouldn't be comfortable with the sudden change of environment.

"It was amazing. The bed was so comfortable that my husband slept like a log." Mrs Sakusa chuckled.

"Good morning. Atsumu said towards the older adults who were in the hallway greeting and chatting.

"Atsumu, how was the checkup?" Mr. Miya said, worried about his eldest sons condition.

"Don't worry dad. I'm fine now, the doctor said it was probably because of the stress." Atsumu said.

"That's good to hear. If you ever feel unwell again, it's best to get it checked out earlier than waiting for it to become deadly." Mrs. Sakusa said, worried.

"Breakfast breakfast breakfast, Important stuff are meant to be said 3 times." Osamu said, popping his head out from the dining room.

Thus, everyone finally sat at the dining room to enjoy breakfast.