59 | Too early for this

"Kiyo?" Hima said, walking towards Kiyoomi's direction.

"Hima ne-san." Kiyoomi snapped back to reality.

"Are you ok? You look like you're about to dig a hole through the floor." Hima said, ruffling her younger brother's hair.

"I'm fine." Kiyoomi reassured. 

"... Are you thinking about Tsum Tsum?" Hima took a wild guess.

"!" Kiyoomi was suprised by her sixth sense that she often tells her siblings about.

"How'd you know?" Kiyoomi questioned. 

"Eyes don't lie, my baby brother. If you want to see him, we can always go pay the Miya's a visit." Hima laughed at him, entering the kitchen getting another cup of water.

The sun shined brightly the next morning before Atsumu knew. When he opened his bedroom door, he simply just saw Kiyoomi, Motoya and Osamu outside of his bedroom door.

Osamu was still in his pajamas while Kiyoomi and Motoya was dressed in simple casual clothing. Rintaro was still in his deep slumber in Osamu's bedroom. The blonde froze as he saw the three standing outside of his bedroom. 

"What? What are you guys doing here??" Atsumu said before rubbing his eyes again to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"Can we not be here?" Motoya said, patting on Atsumu's shoulder. 

" What do you mean 'Can we not be here?' It's literally only 9 in the morning, Komori." The blonde said, holding Kiyoomi's hand.

Kiyoomi took a glance at Atsumu, smiling at how he was already bickering with Komori at 9 in the morning.

"Where's Mr and Ms's Sakusa? Are Hima and Keigo here too?" The blonde questioned Kiyoomi, ignoring Komori's existence. 

"They're downstairs. Hima ne-san and Keigo are in the guest room resting up a bit more." Kiyoomi said, planting his face into Atsumu's neck. 

".. I missed you too, Omi-kun." Atsumu said, hugging Kiyoomi. 

"Good morning." Atsumu greeted the adults who were chatting in the living room. 

"Good morning, Tsumu." Mrs. Sakusa smiled.

Osamu was seated on the floor, listening to the dults chat away like old friends who hadn't seen each other for a very long time. Atsumu and Kiyoomi came down to the living room holding each other's hands. 

They took a seat next to Osamu and ate a few pieces of fruit before having breakfast on the dining table. After They had finished their breakfast, Atsumu went into the kitchen to eat his medicine that was prescribed by his doctor. 

"Tsumu? " Kiyoomi went in the kitchen, looking for Atusmu as they were about to start watching a movie together. 

"Hold on, Omi-kun." Atsumu said, taking a sip of water to swallow his medicine. 

".. Recover fastly, I want to give you my entire life." Kiyoomi said, giving a gentle kiss on the blonde's forehead.